Recent content by '//3iRd(o)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. '//3iRd(o)

LeagueAS140Plus ("ASPlus") fork of IG+ now available for full testing

tl;dr; IG+ is now available and most (hopefully all) compatibility issues with LeagueAS140 have now been patched. Vote for AS+ (or +AS) maps in Map Vote, or use !setmode ASplus to play in PUG matches. And the full story: So, in case you missed it, it's 2024 already. Shocking, I know. But...
  2. '//3iRd(o)

Alternative routing & tunnels to PUG servers

Public diverse routing alternatives: - On-demand server #1 via Microsoft POP: unreal://ut1a.utassault.net - On-demand server #2...
  3. '//3iRd(o)

Alternative routing & tunnels to PUG servers

Public diverse routing alternatives: - On-demand server #1 via Microsoft POP: unreal://ut1a.utassault.net - On-demand server #2 via Microsoft POP: unreal://ut2a.utassault.net - On-demand server #3 via Microsoft POP: unreal://ut3a.utassault.net - On-demand server #4 via Microsoft POP...
  4. '//3iRd(o)

UTA Auth revival

OK - I can test auth'ing as you via browser OK, but I can't tell whether the game is encoding that first character correctly, as "?phere" is all I can see in the logs... May just be a log encoding thing, but may also be upstream. I've adjusted some of the encoding during the auth handshake, but...
  5. '//3iRd(o)

UTA Auth revival

Can you both let me know the servers, dates & times when you encountered issues?
  6. '//3iRd(o)

2023 forum upgrade

Well, I thought I'd post something here at least for the 3 people who visit this place each year to let them know: If it wasn't obvious, the forums have been upgraded! With the major uplift comes a bit of a re-theme, and re-coding our Auth Config to be a proper XenForo add-on. You're welcome...
  7. '//3iRd(o)

Lag Compensating Weapons (LCWeapons / lcAS)

tl;dr; Lag Compensating Weapons (LCWeapons / LC) is a fairly new mod written by Higor (CacoFFF) aiming to balance client and server side processing of hitscan weapons. In Pug matches, LCWeapons is only enabled when the Pug game mode is "lcAS". Please be sure to check with all signees before...
  8. '//3iRd(o)

Weapon Binds & Sniper Rifle mod

I'll keep track of issues in this post... Issue: Scope reticle is rendered with crossing lines all over the place Solution: Check your renderer settings, look for a setting "NoAATiles" and ensure this is set to True. Update to the latest renderer if this setting is not present. Issue: Weapon...
  9. '//3iRd(o)

UT multi-version co-existence

Thought this might help a few people since we're embarking on interesting times with the advent of a new UT patch, imminently on the horizon. I've been doing this for years on servers and clients (and editors), but thought it worthwhile sharing for others too. Most people already know that UT...
  10. '//3iRd(o)

And here's why I'm posting this... The updated Sniper scope reticle which I'd like to enable for pug matches too (once everyone's sorted their binds out). The old scope is a 128px texture designed for 640x480 resolution, and scaled up appopriately. The new scope has 32 textures mapped to...
  11. '//3iRd(o)

Hi, It's become apparent (again), that through weapon testing (again) there's quite a few of you with binds that use the "getweapon" command followed by a specific class name for the weapon, e.g. "getweapon sniperrifle". The default syntax for weapon switching (which you can see in your...
  12. '//3iRd(o)

UTA Auth revival

Hi, It's come to our attention that certain people are trying to dodge their shockingly abysmal UT Stats history by taking advantage of the Auth system not working properly since 2015 :P So - I've rectified this situation and refreshed the UTA Auth system to (kinda) work with the new forums...
  13. '//3iRd(o)

Wtf??

Yeah, it really wasn't anything personal; I took one look at the recent posts and decided it wasn't worth the effort to try and bring these across. Here's a snap of your thread for the archivists of the internet to look back on in awe: