Recent content by [3dgamer]Lord_M

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. [3dgamer]Lord_M

thats it, no mapping anymore

u dont understand.... whats the advantage of a new siege, only looking better than the original one? improving gameplay means improving everything in 2k4, the dm-gameplay is just lame... impress with my skill? what skill?
  2. [3dgamer]Lord_M

think of this... mapping in 2004 needs other skills (using terrain, emitter etc) BUT every jerk can make a good lookin map with a few clicks.... but most custom maps around are same stuff than the lame maps in the retail.... in ut, with some ideas you can build up things no one ever believed it...
  3. [3dgamer]Lord_M

thats only an example to show that the new assault sux hard...the dead of the "hamerjump" stands for the death of gameplay.... no
  4. [3dgamer]Lord_M

those who know me can read on, rest can leave.... i will stop mapping now, my current fun-project will be unfinished, no more maps for ut and NO maps especially for 2004! my reasons... UT is nice, fast & clean, but out of buisness... and 2004? well, lets have a look @ my 2004 story...
  5. [3dgamer]Lord_M

The Official What do you think of the Actual UT2004 game thread....

ons rulez, dm&ctf is ok. double domination & bomb run are 100% importet from 2k3 (and this means its not better now) but the worst thing is AS worst map there is the mothership-crap. man, its f0ckn annoying being shot down by some flying jerks cause they shot those seeking torpedos...
  6. [3dgamer]Lord_M

Ut2k4 Demo The official what do you think of the demo Thread

http://www.planetunreal.com/images/photo/index.asp?id=454980 :)
  7. [3dgamer]Lord_M

Strange flashmovie

ahhhh..... :smash: :crazy: :gay: :fight:
  8. [3dgamer]Lord_M

:) just a manta on a raptor and some time
  9. [3dgamer]Lord_M

where do you want to fly today? :D its great to mess around with vehicles trying to lift the tank to the top with 2 raptors....really hard
  10. [3dgamer]Lord_M

ah, onslaugh has nothing to do with dm or as. its teamplay, frags are worst than nothing. onslaugh is a clone made from tribes and battlefield (both good games) and its kinda nice. but comparing to dm , dm is just :puke: looking at the big unbalance @ onslaugh, i think they should better...
  11. [3dgamer]Lord_M

after playing some time online (ok...long time online) i can say: i like onslaugh even if its totaly unbalanced (redeemer...) make onslaugh to a single game and dont call it ut2004 and its good dm sux hard. bomb run & ctf is kinda :snore: AS is a combination between ctf and dm....and that...
  12. [3dgamer]Lord_M

GRRRRRRRRRRR.... I HAT ONSLAUGH... I HATE I HATE I HATE IT playing with 32 bots on everage skill.... if you ever got no node left, you have lost.... its IMPOSSBILE to build up another core and destroy another.... i even played goldlike, all weapons AND ALLAMMO.... no chance THIS SUX! its...
  13. [3dgamer]Lord_M

onslaugh is strange...and not balanced if you only hold one power core, your allready dead enemy can get the damn tank and blast you away not a single chance to gain access again and why the fuck cant you took enemy vehicles before the enemy has used them? carjacking is possible when the...
  14. [3dgamer]Lord_M

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D YES, thats what i thought....
  15. [3dgamer]Lord_M

ahh..forget the bad-thing-list: -sniper firerate is way too slow -crap lighing gun... -grenade launcher is totaly useless -this avril rocket bla weapon is crazy...destroys a vehicle, but an enemy can take a direct hit...sure -there is not one new item, everything looks the same -you cant...