Recent content by §phere

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. §phere

UTA Auth revival

Whatever you did it seems to be working now. Thank you :thumb:
  2. §phere

UTA Auth revival

It's every time I play a pug - with any server it can be set to. Now most of the time I wait for people to allowmercs before joining the server, so I don't get kicked. Yesterday evening we played 2 pugs on the French server (unreal://cup3.utassault.net:7777) (05/11/23 20:05gmt to around...
  3. §phere

UTA Auth revival

Hi, this isn't working for me anymore. Server auth login used to work fine for me. I took a break from pugging, and now it just says "User §phere not found" when trying to join. I've set my pw several times on the link provided, but the in-game message suggests it's not a pw issue? It doesn't...
  4. §phere

SubbaseSE

I'll do an Ulv. :stompa: Things I like: Ending being extended by putting the attackers spawn back. It's the sort of thing where you change it, and it's like 'why hasn't it been this way all these years'. Downside is that the inside of the sub isn't really designed to be held for long, which is...
  5. §phere

Working on a game...

You make valid points, but I think if I discuss Epic more I'm going to derail your thread. Either way, I'm sure Epic will do fine even without my business :D I'm pretty sure ZED is the only game I've backed through Kickstarter. I've been following most of the updates, and it's genuinely cool to...
  6. §phere

Working on a game...

I have no problem with Steam getting some competition. They have grown lazy, and maybe this will make them actually do something other than basic maintenance. I agree that Epic is giving game devs a much better deal than Steam. I don't like how Epic is going about getting people to use their...
  7. §phere

Working on a game...

One week before launch: ZED is now an Epic Games Store exclusive! :D
  8. §phere

PUG ASSAULT MEGACUP 4vs4 #2 ORGANIZE MATCHES THREAD

Team 4 cannot play until a sub for Mcpott is found.
  9. §phere

PUG ASSAULT MEGACUP 3vs3 #2 INTEREST POLL

Mcpott hasn't pugged or visited the forums in nearly a week. I haven't been able to contact Temper either :jester:
  10. §phere

PUG ASSAULT MEGACUP 3vs3 #2 INTEREST POLL

I'd play 4v4 if that's what you're doing now.
  11. §phere

pictures pictures pictures

7P9OAng32F0 :flyer:
  12. §phere

pictures pictures pictures

13. §phere

SUNDAY NIGHTS 10 Map PUG MATCH

I should be around :uhh: