utassault 6v6 League in 2002

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
Another year and some more improvements :D

The main change is that there will now be 9 clans per division. This affects the schedule in that you still have to play 4 games per month but those not in the HZ or lowest division have 4 fixed opponents - no longer does the 4th match give a choice of opponent.

Each Division has 9 slots (A to I), promoted/relegated clans take the slots of the clans they replace in the division as always. A clan not moving division does not change slot.

The following diagram is the schedule nonagon which shows which slots play which.
nonagon.jpg

Slots will be initially assigned to clans after the Dec/Jan Promotions and Relegations are complete but before the points reset. Gonna use a rotational /2 system (yes i just made that up :P) 1st=A, 2nd=C, 3rd=E, 4th=G, 5th=I, 6th=B, 7th=D, 8th=F, 9th=H

Promotions for Dec/Jan will be:
1st Div : last place relegated
2nd Div : 2 promotions, last place relegated
3rd Div : 3 promotions, last place relegated
4th Div : 4 promotions, last place relegated
5th Div : 5 promotions (may cause 5th and 4th to merge)
no inter-division playoffs

Other rule changes:
  • The Division Formation Rule is now when there are more than 12 clans rather than 11. New Divisions will be formed with 9 clans.

Last edited:
u and ur bloody nonagons! :lol:

our pub quiz team was called the Slippery Nonagons the other day tho :teehee:

I prefered 5 clans per division, so the pattern would be a bit more scaarryyyyy