'99 Assault 2019: Twenty Years of Unreal Tournament - we should celebrate

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Would you be available/willing to participate in some oldschool UTA Assault?

• Maybe...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can't anyone send a mass email to the registered users here?
This was discussed some years ago, but unfortunately that capability seems no longer available, circa 2016 IIRC. Perhaps Timo/MyM/Doh are still alive and would drop in?

Reactions: fat jeff
Yeah unfortunately hasn't been much traffic on here for a good while now.

Best we can do is promote things in discord.

If someone good on discord can explain how I can create channels/areas where things can be promoted, let me know.

damn... UT is almost already 2 years legal right now and I didn't play with her:D

well I'd be up for anything on that weekend :utacool:

Reactions: endgegner
20 years, fuck me. :wave:

diy-2.jpg

Reactions: endgegner
I know we haven't got a large volume of votes, but I put that down to the fact that hardly anyone actually visits the forums anymore, and those that do, do so only from time to time.

I reckon we can still get a pool of 30 players or so, so it should be time to pick a day(s), time and decide on an event, before we run out of time.

IMO, I am still for a mini tournament, maybe 4 teams of 6, or 6 teams of 5. Everyone plays each other over 2-3 days, into semi finals or finals.

I think 4v4 would cancel a few people out unfortunately.

Failing this, a survivor is probably best.

I reckon we can still get a pool of 30 players or so, so it should be time to pick a day(s), time and decide on an event, before we run out of time.

IMO, I am still for a mini tournament, maybe 4 teams of 6, or 6 teams of 5. Everyone plays each other over 2-3 days, into semi finals or finals.

Failing this, a survivor is probably best.

Agreed. Let's chat on Discord this week.

There is.. a discord server? I don't have IRC anymore so there's no real way of communicating besides forums for me, which I never visit (This time I'm here because sneez asked about dates for the event)

is it happening?
any news?
Its really difficult to understand how much real interest there is.

The poll isn't realiable because forums aren't used anymore.

I can only guess we have around 30 people interested.

Snuggs (and others) are thre any plans for your clans to make an appearance?

dzz, dog etc? If so I think we can arrange a mini tournament but we need information asap

Guys if any1 wants to officially sign up for the event on 30th Nov and 1st dec, and cannot/wont join discord, please let me know here that you want to sign.

Cheers