Dear god

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
hi People,

wohooo, i was able to remember my old Password and log in. :)
Not much going on here, i see :(

Would be wicked to Play some rounds good old UT99 AS in near future. Missing Ballistic or Siege ;D

PS: haha, good to see the old classic Smileys :rofl:;)

Reactions: fat jeff
Aye unfortunately it seems to be taking its final breaths! I like to pop on the forums and hope there's stuff to read or people to flame

Hi btw old timer

Reactions: Bart
Aye unfortunately it seems to be taking its final breaths! I like to pop on the forums and hope there's stuff to read or people to flame

Hi btw old timer

You have nothing better to do!

What about Hiro de Puta, ich ficke deine Mutter! :utacool:

Or Morpheus you're my dog I've got on the line, better? :D

Fortnite was a bigger success than anyone other than smant (who is great) predicted, including Epic. They had to shift the UT4 team with the exception of one or two people to Fortnite temporarily, and it's for the best.

nice to see that some people keeps dropping by. :)
I really have to drop by in discord one day....although my english didnt improve in the last years ;)

@smantie: So UT4 is really dead? Damn that's a pitty. Many months back i played some UT4 versions of some good ol UT99 maps. It had potential. :(

@Morpheus Hehe i feel you bro. I am also missing the good old times where we acted like cocks, but had quite some fun. :)
Back then we were young, now we are middle aged bastards full of nostalgia (and less hair on our heads)

@solar Get some of your DWAP mates back. Every community needs danes with attitude problems. :D

@Camel Na wie geht's? Haste noch Kontakt zu alten AAK-Leuten? :D

Ahhh Bart yes my friend, even played a few matches with you when I joined ADC!
Would love to replay some certain clan wars again, I just wished the original PDM stayed together longer, I do believe we would have challenged no.1 spot.

Ha ha I have hair mate, even with two children! I’m off to Amsterdam next few months, will see if any Dutch lads are around.

btw some1 know Who is paying for this forum?

@Morpheus You've still full hair? Lucky lad. :)
hf in smoking NL. If you see some old (si><th) lunatics, just slap them hard :D

@Solar´ ehmm, ofc i knew that! Just wanted to check, if you know ur previous clan too *cough*

Gonna try to remember this forum regularly, although i cant promise heheh.
If we wont see the next months or years, i wish you all the best. Especially health and may your life be the way you want it to be :)

Well Bart I wish you all the best a healthy happy life, however long it may be! Stay safe me live your life!

Ps yes I have hair

I have hair! Excuse the chocolate on my lip just had ben and Jerry’s ha ha! Chilled out on th sofa!

Attachments

• BB1C0701-C0B6-4847-8E9F-1334C937367E.jpeg
    BB1C0701-C0B6-4847-8E9F-1334C937367E.jpeg
    731.9 KB · Views: 11
His profile says:
Last Activity: Sep 25, 2015

So I wouldn't expect him to answer in a timely manner.