UT4 2v2 Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sorry guys, cant play. UT4 wont work on my pc, some bug or i dont know what is the problem but cant fix it. I even reinstaled windows for it, but it didnt help...
Still trying to slove the problem.

Sorry guys, cant play. UT4 wont work on my pc, some bug or i dont know what is the problem but cant fix it. I even reinstaled windows for it, but it didnt help...
Still trying to slove the problem.

Hey m8

what exactly is the problem (what is the deviation / error message)?

Some guys solved their problem by installing UT using the version from this link
https://forums.unrealtournament.com/showthread.php?12011-Unreal-Tournament-Pre-Alpha-Playable-Build

login with your epic account

game instalation wont stop, just keep downloadnig then automaticaly cleaning and downloading and intsalling again...

game instalation wont stop, just keep downloadnig then automaticaly cleaning and downloading and intsalling again...

then try oner of the clients in the link, since the launcher installations seems to differ,
because exact the same error was fixed for fatjeff by doing so.

how to download 64 bit client? becouse here is old launcher for 64bit which is updating after installing... i see only client only for 32 bit

TaRgEt and Hank on the same team = 2 of best 3 UT4AS players on same team.
Meanwhile I'm stuck on a team with this: [13:28:38] <stuntz> i don't see how TS can help in a 2vs2. no hammer jumping; no tricks allowed :|

Hmmm, a new version of a map just before a tournament. I seem to remember Smantie did that once before a tournament, he made a secret passage way in BioAssault ;) :rofl:

That is not true at all Julie. We used a version of BioAS which had been around for 8 months ahead of time and Useless didn't know about boots while spectating and made a joke out of it. No secret passages have ever been included in any map I've made.

TaRgEt and Hank on the same team = 2 of best 3 UT4AS players on same team.
Meanwhile I'm stuck on a team with this: [13:28:38] <stuntz> i don't see how TS can help in a 2vs2. no hammer jumping; no tricks allowed :|

always complaining. First you screw up your partner that he leaves, so you can get another one for him. Though others had worse teammates. After that you accuse me abusing my adminpower to vote a map, though i asked you if we can pick first and i got no response. i let you pick seconde map for it even if we would have won. I cba to play the warmup map 15 min till it ends so a mapvote will show up.

really man.....

To the others. Thanks to those who showed up. We had great matches. The semifinals and final will be played on another day. info coming soon.

I have the time prom just not the machine to run the game and atm I can't afford to upgrade. Well my mum's fella gave me his computer he no longer wants but I'm guessing it won't be good enough to play the modern games.

I had 9-10 great years playing ut99 so I'd love to play the new one...who knows maybe soon I can sort something out.
Morph i play ut4 on my almost 9 years old rig 4 gig of 800mhz ram 2 by 3ghz processor and i think a video card of 512 mb ram (its ati 4750 i think)

me myself cba to upgrade (saving money for a holiday), so i think u can also run it just give it a whirl when u find some time we are pugging on wednesday, friday and sunday :)

wot Solar said + ggs everyone. I think me and Solar were the worst team but i dont mind :), looking forward to the next cup and yeah i deffo wanna be teamed with Solar he is a great guy and fun to have on ts + respect for rushing home from work and eating snickers for a dinner only so u can play!

Respect man :)

I took a pic....will that run it? I have no ideas of what's good/bad

Fs won't upload. Any1 have a contact number I can send them a pic on what's app, I'm working away all week so if I need anything I can get/order during the week.

wot Solar said + ggs everyone. I think me and Solar were the worst team but i dont mind :), looking forward to the next cup and yeah i deffo wanna be teamed with Solar he is a great guy and fun to have on ts + respect for rushing home from work and eating snickers for a dinner only so u can play!

Respect man :)

Seems like a team that definitely deserve a hello kitty T-shirt too! :D

Reactions: Moon