UT4 2v2 Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

okay the teams are set and the first post will be udpated. If anyone is really totally unhappy with his partner and you have a serious point why we should swap one, you can talk to me np. But please be a bit tolerant for this cup, since we try to bring in newcomers to assault from other gametypes as well. in future there will be pugs, where you can choose your partner.

Note: You can still sign up, but you will come in a queue. So if anyone won't show up you will get his place!

Urgamanix is afraid of getting Hello Kitty t-shirt ( which would suit him perfectly ) so he decided to not join the pug! sooo team me up with someone else :D
Its not a pug dear, its an official tournament. People will be out to win, better get with the program!

Haha thanks m8 ;D that's the way it should be. And in next cup we will play and rape em all ;)

Btw u have good chances to win ;)

nice stuff- dunnno enough about players to say much

but team 5 is bad- i tell people to pick him in pugs
but blade is unreliable :(

nice stuff- dunnno enough about players to say much

but team 5 is bad- i tell people to pick him in pugs
but blade is unreliable :(
Team 5 is one of the most unfair of them all. Teams 8 and 9 also unfair with experienced low ping players on same team and teams 2 and 4 with overpowered fragpower... KK and I forced to play with high ping inexperienced nocomms players on high ping... (if they even show up)

Team 5 is one of the most unfair of them all. Teams 8 and 9 also unfair with experienced low ping players on same team and teams 2 and 4 with overpowered fragpower... KK and I forced to play with high ping inexperienced nocomms players on high ping... (if they even show up)

Just suck it up and play

Why does Farac replace me?! I mean that's not a fair comparison. There were these three guys yeah... 2-2... at the end of Rook...

:plasma::plasma::plasma: :P

P.S if vickies and farac win I will wear a hello kitty tee-shirt to work and take pics as proof

Last edited:
Reactions: Moon and Prometheus