Request for old Assault frag / gameplay videos

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Urgamanix

Miner
Staff member
May 29, 2003
Hi all,

As part of the league revamp we have set up a YouTube channel for the league. What Id like to do is have a section where old ut99 as videos can be watched.

If you have any older videos available or have an old .dem from a great game that you feel would be worthy of youtube views, please let me know, and try to upload it somewhere so i can add it to the channel.

disclaimer: the channel will have adverts enabled; any proceeds will be put into the league for maintenance.

Do you have the raw file or do you give me permission to rip it from youtube and reupload?

well dunno about trafy didnt see him in a long time but i think one can get in touch with orchild for start try to pm here

or start a thread about him some1 should be able to contact him

Hey Urga

I still have a lot of the old UT99 movies, if you want, I'll upload them for you.

Attachments

• 91f291cf517fb0eec1ee031e811f4689.jpg
    91f291cf517fb0eec1ee031e811f4689.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Maxiz!
Also have a 22 UT movies, but few you already have from Solar. Just trying send here a pic.

Attachments

• UT list.png
    UT list.png
    360.6 KB · Views: 7