League & Clan Servers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
[ Updated 25/03/07 ]

Valid Servers must run LeagueAS140a and all league maps
Server Lines Required to Run Autorip: ServerPackages=AssaultBonusPack AND ServerPackages=AutoRip

KEY:
Server Name Clan/Country (Provider) (Server Contact) - Version(+Auth) - address - Report Channel

Main League Servers

League Server #1 (Gothica.nl) - v140a+Auth - 91.212.99.66:7777 - #utaserver1

League Server #2 (Gothica.nl) - v140a+Auth - 91.212.99.66:7787 - #utaserver2

League Server #3 (Gothica.nl) - v140a+Auth - 81.18.167.101:7797 - #utaserver3

League Server #4 (X3Mservers.net) - v140a+Auth - 82.192.80.137:7777 - #utaserver4

League Server #5 (utassault.net (Bacon)) - v140a+Auth - 81.18.167.84:7777 - #utaserver5

League Server #6 (Catalyst2.co.uk) - v140a+Auth - 5.28.58.237:7777 - #utaserver6

League Server #7 (NGZ-Server.de) - v140a+Auth - 85.14.219.51:7777 - #utaserver7

League Server #8 (backup only) (utassault.net (Bacon)) - v140a+Auth - 81.18.167.84:7787 - #utaserver8

These servers may be booked for League Games or practice sessions by clans participating in the Leagues (except Server #6, bookable for League Matches only).

Private Servers Valid For 6v6 and lower Match Use

DFP German Server (NGZ-Server.de) (Cratos) - v140a+Auth - 85.14.219.51:7277 - #dfpserver

To see about using a clan server for a match you must contact the clan who are in charge of it, main contacts listed.

Waiting Submissions

Private Servers u book with the clan who owns the server, which may or may not be your opposition. You give them the maps you want for the match as they will be setting it up.

League Servers u book with the league page (click servers), both clans form the booking and add their maps to the details.

Schedule is seperate from Bookings as you might use a Private Server or League Server, which as explained above have totally different processes for booking.

Only the servers shown above and league servers are able to be used in schedule submissions.

Please post any changes, new servers etc. as a reply to this thread. Once processed your post will be erased. THANKYOU!

EDIT (31-07-2007):
All clan servers i'm unsure and/or with outdated details has been removed.
Please re-apply if you want your clan server to be listed here again.
Server will be accepted after checking it by any of the league/server admins.

Also BEFORE booking please read carefully league rules about playing on clan servers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like ~dzz~ Private Server to be on this list please.

dzz Clan Server - London, UK (Gameservers.com) LAS 140 - unreal://212.187.208.24:7777 or #dzz

Would like it to be bookable for matches please :D

League Server #3 has been non-existant for a while now, is it not? :P.

Otherwise:

#1 & #2 now:

Specification: Intel Xeon Dual Core (2.4 Ghz), 4GB RAM
Connection: 1Gbit

:thumb: The details are modified for Match Server #1 & Match Server #2.

Server#8

Hi admins and players,

after so many years i decided to end my contract with NGZ so server#8 will shut down 14.01.12.

I asked NGZ to maybe sponsor that one server but i doubt it. If i get any note i'll poste here.

The admins are requested to save any data before the shutdown.

I say thank you for all the donations in the past!

NGZ offers a new server for only 6€ a month, so if someone really needs a german server it's defnetly a good price - i'll drop out even if people would donate or split the costs, i have many other things in live that are more important.

I hope you all enjoyed the server and go on playing at the remaining onces...

Greetings

dErzOnk

Hi admins and players,

after so many years i decided to end my contract with NGZ so server#8 will shut down 14.01.12.

I asked NGZ to maybe sponsor that one server but i doubt it. If i get any note i'll poste here.

The admins are requested to save any data before the shutdown.

I say thank you for all the donations in the past!

NGZ offers a new server for only 6€ a month, so if someone really needs a german server it's defnetly a good price - i'll drop out even if people would donate or split the costs, i have many other things in live that are more important.

I hope you all enjoyed the server and go on playing at the remaining onces...

Greetings

dErzOnk

Thank you dErzOnk for your generous contribution. The server details are modified according your change requests.

Hadn't expected it to be so cheap. If it indeed *works* on a private server (otherwise +50%) and ppl really loving the server as opposed to lets say #1, #2, please let me know. It is not as if Gothica is doing well (not at all), but as long as I can I might chip in for a german server as well ;)

Last edited:
TBH there are enough people still around that if they want to continue they can organise paying for the server themselves. I too was surprised at the price considering how much my hosting prices keep going up but I guess the hardware requirements are a lot lower compared to what they used to be so can host a lot more on a single machine making it more cost effective.

Generous offer but I think someone else should take up the responsibility if they want a German server.

Servers 1&2 (3 still listed, and all three still with ancient IP's in this thread :P) will move IP this week. New IP will be 91.212.99.66. Ports, hardware and routing will all stay the same.

Oh my... Did I actually announce an IP change in 2013... Guess thats what being severely overworked does with you... They were still running on the old IP. Changing it over in a few minutes...