w1sh clips #2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

w1sh

`//
Sep 26, 2003
I've been saving some demos recently and decided to put them into a movie since my first one was pretty crap from a production point of view. It's mainly stuff over the last month or so, but I had a few things from earlier in the year too.

I've used HD textures and I recommend to watch in 1080p for the best experience! (you will have to open in YouTube I think)

Nice movie cratos, eh w1sh*

Nah, I really enjoyed it to be honest, kills as always were great, music fitted great for most parts and I have to thank you for adding me as much as possible into the movie.

well done mate, looking forward to see more :soon:

Nice movie cratos, eh w1sh*

Nah, I really enjoyed it to be honest, kills as always were great, music fitted great for most parts and I have to thank you for adding me as much as possible into the movie.

well done mate, looking forward to see more :soon:

I only ever get to play vs you, you know how it goes :lol:

Thanks for the comments :)

warcraft music still gives me shivers to this day and I haven't touched any of the warcraft games for over three years so thanks for that. the rest is as expected, nice kills etc :) And I always enjoy watching twnz get d0nged

edit: ashenvale music at the end there during credits? omdz. epic.

Last edited:

Credits is an exclusive track called 'Song of Elune', but yeah pretty similar to the Ashenvale music :P

Credits is an exclusive track called 'Song of Elune', but yeah pretty similar to the Ashenvale music :P

I wonder if I don't have that somewhere then cos I recognise it so much. Either way, I can only concur with seas in that everything about the movie is sexy.

Thought I did all the work on that Huronspath, had a multi but it turns out you still had to do all the work :lol:

Thoroughly enjoyed watching this yesterday. Shows a player with incredible awareness, skill, character and humor.

nice music warcraft 2 theme gave me a huge grin, WoW music not so much but eh thx for making the movie was very entertaining gj gj!

MOAR!!! :D

Maxiz! said:
I wonder if I don't have that somewhere then cos I recognise it so much. Either way, I can only concur with seas in that everything about the movie is sexy.
Yeah, it's a song that comes with the original 2004 soundtrack album, so you've probably heard it from there :P

html said:
nice music warcraft 2 theme gave me a huge grin, WoW music not so much but eh thx for making the movie was very entertaining gj gj!

MOAR!!!

endgegner said:
Thought I did all the work on that Huronspath, had a multi but it turns out you still had to do all the work

Thoroughly enjoyed watching this yesterday. Shows a player with incredible awareness, skill, character and humor.

Glad you liked it :) Maybe another one later in the year :soon:

watched it again cuz i felt like comparing with twnz'sz so gonna give more insight on it

the fragging was obv nice gen fight at start seemed like forever and u kept killing them over and over 1 man tim
i remember that bridge i was playing we were same team and i think i helped cuz i got up too and distracted them inside while u managed to kill twnz and take final. the saves were nice and i was happy i did not get owned as much as i did in twnz'szs vid. bounce on rockets at warhead was drool2 moment as well as the airshot on dj then getting falls. i remember siege as well i was in that pug was funny how all fought u inside and kinda ignored rest so we managed to launch and takeit

fun stuff at end was cool but imo u could have added more lol moments and split some of the rest and shorten movie and maybe save it for another. imo a 10 movie overall including all stuff should be a target but i will never complain at somebody for that, just my thoughts. as i said in twnzs'z thread i always appreciate people taking time to fraps and make ut movies and i'm sure u spent lots of hours frapsing and editing stuff. quality was gg and as i said in first post music was nice specifically cuz wc2 was one of my first pc games that i played so i really love those themes. if u make at least one movie per year i can say im happy cosidering u dont really pug that much-except lately.

in ending i hope wez reads this and seing that both wish and twnz released movies he will himself finish up the work he had in mind cuz i know i already spoke to him about some demos and his vegas skills r probably best in uta (his help was much appreciated with my vid when i made it)

Last edited:
Great movie, enjoyed it a lot as I did twnz movie. Was a very fast paced movie or maybe I'm just OLD. I was old before so imagine me now lol :prooap: I had to stop and rewind several times. That's why I had so many replays in my main movie because I didn't want people to have to reach for their mouse, rewind and play again 3 times to see what happened. But since your movie already was 12 minutes maybe it was needed? As most people want them around 10 minutes. I don't care if they are 20 minutes as long as they are good. A lot of good shots in this movie but those shots on DJ at dungeons were just sick and I watched that part 5 times I think and I still can't tell if you hit him 2 or 3 times. And the part when ert gave you shock really made me LOL :D

Supermic! said:
Great movie, enjoyed it a lot as I did twnz movie. Was a very fast paced movie or maybe I'm just OLD. I was old before so imagine me now lol I had to stop and rewind several times. That's why I had so many replays in my main movie because I didn't want people to have to reach for their mouse, rewind and play again 3 times to see what happened. But since your movie already was 12 minutes maybe it was needed? As most people want them around 10 minutes. I don't care if they are 20 minutes as long as they are good. A lot of good shots in this movie but those shots on DJ at dungeons were just sick and I watched that part 5 times I think and I still can't tell if you hit him 2 or 3 times. And the part when ert gave you shock really made me LOL
Yeah it was quite fast paced, but I thought that would be a better effect. I wanted to keep things moving rather than having a few repeats of the same thing 2-3 times, which can sometimes get boring unless there's something unclear about the scene. I was aiming at 10 minutes for the total run time and even took a few clips out to keep it at 12 min.

It was 2 shots on DJ, I missed the 1st one and hit the next 2, but yeah the shock thing with ert was funny, I was thinking that some people may not understand what happened there :lol:

Useless said:
9:00 - 9:30 - all me

Nice movie, really enjoyed it, crazy as usual. Keep doing more m8. Great music too.

Thanks, and yep pro launches :P

I just created UT shortcut on my desktop when i finished watching this, brings up teh memories, nice fraggin wish.. ;D