14 maps pug, 12th May, Sunday

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What time should we start?

• Total voters

seas_

Nov 2, 2005
Austria
Balanced teams. We arrange them 10-30 mins before start.
Ideally result will be a very intense 7-7 :D

€60 for winning team. That's €10 PayPal for every player in team.
Man of the Match vote afterwards, winner gets €30 total.
Want to higher the stakes or offer something else? PM or post ;)

If 20 people avail, we do a 6v6 and a 4v4 proAS?

Several flaws, like "What if somebody fucks off at score of 1-3", we can discuss in here.
"Which way should we make teams?"

Use of TS *and* microphone is mandatory.

Signed up (13):
html
DJ
Bieb
smant
Axl
sneez
Cyborg
twnz
potato
Solar
Torp
Pitbull

mexanik

Last edited:
I'm signing for this. 3.5 hours + is possible if teams are strong, so people should only sign of they can truly commit to it

You can still make two teams if there are 20 players just need to shuffle every once in a while, everyone can get a nice run of maps

Last edited:
signing for assault not proas
whats the limit on custom maps, 6?

I'm very interested - I'll be arriving home from work around ~17:30 that day. Can also try hosting something on qoou/USCpug server.

I will play!

i will show up this time promise ! but when balancing teams allow for the fact i haven't played a game of UT in a year or so lol x

Btw why start so late? It will prolly be 3-4hours. Idc because im free the day after. But people from east europe in +2 timezone are fucked.

Man of the Match vote afterwards, winner gets €30 total!

Also, there will be a quick vote before match, determining if somebody can't be trusted to play the whole game, due to attitude or lack of reliability.
Only people, of who we think they wouldn't just fuck off at any score, will be allowed to participate :)
They will be welcome to play the proAS, tho!

Use of a mic will be a must!

Last edited:
Man of the Match vote afterwards, winner gets €30 total!

Also, there will be a quick vote before match, determining if somebody can't be trusted to play the whole game, due to attitude or lack of reliability.
Only people, of who we think they wouldn't just fuck off at any score, will be allowed to participate :)
They will be welcome to play the proAS, tho!

Use of a mic will be a must!

If I put my mic in my anus, this does count as using a mic?

Hehe :) 12 signed, let's get another 6v6 or a proAS!!

If successful, we repeat bi weekly until summer is fully here.
Some people can't play on a Sunday, so we would also make it another day.

Btw kaka, "maybe" is obv not good enough, buddy ;)

Oh and 1 or 2 prizes, coming from members of this fine community, will be announced later.