Anyone interested in having an iAS option in pugbot?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

iAS on pugbot

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Cyborg

I am the liquor
Oct 14, 2008
Portugal
I suggested both iAS and proAS at start but according to Mym, proAS would overwrite the pugbot settings ;(.

Feedback appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanting pro-as for past half a decade, too much hassle with the bot or so.

An IAS-Pug has been around, aint sure if old bot is still operational..

Code:
[20:48] <s-kalman> I can't post in forum
[20:48] <s-kalman> but I'd love to see iAS pug
[20:48] <s-kalman> if anyone play it

Wanting pro-as for past half a decade, too much hassle with the bot or so.

An IAS-Pug has been around, aint sure if old bot is still operational..

Mym said it would take some work but it's possible to change the current one, dont know if he still has the iAS bot settings tho... he just wanted to know if there were enough people interested beforehand

Last edited:
cant you run another instance of pugbot.exe with a different xml in same chan?

Yes but not sure Id recommend that, the basic commands are the same for both bots which cant be changed.

Might be able to get proas but not sure, the way I tried didnt work.

Cyborg is suggesting changing the server over for a night a week/fortnight/month to ias or proas with a suitable maplist for either gametype.

Thursday proday sounds good :D

(or whatever day of the week we can be sure vitzy wont show up and literally kill us all :sofa:)

Aye, weekly on thursdays or sundays would be the preferable option imo

If Mym found an easy way around getting proAS on who knows, maybe on the next survivor we could have proAS on the 1st map, imagine the chaos!

Last edited:
Aye, weekly on thursdays or sundays would be the preferable option imo

If Mym found an easy way around getting proAS on who knows, maybe on the next survivor we could have proAS on the 1st map, imagine the chaos!

Isnt it as simple as setting the server to pro and then when the pugbot sets the server it will set the pug in pro? Or am I being very naive here?

ya separate the few players left further by increasing the number of options. :rolleyes:

Better just to make a new once-off event (done properly) if you guys are bored of standard AS

Last edited:
excuse me are u going to contribute to this thread or just chat shit? Moderators please exclude this noob from the forum