Survivor Assault Night #5

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

fail event was fail, not enough people showed up to my liking AND someone fucked me over on the teams and sphere couldn't even play and teams ended up unfair, let's try and figure out who did that...

people supposed to be red:
dj
bn
prom
meteor
mex
sophia
kd
sleepy
fury

people supposed to be blue:
m1c
loco
sphere
jaybone
grz
killastone
nightwing
term
x-bomb

i pmed xb term nightwing m1c grz jaybone loco killastone the blue password that's 8 people, i forgot sphere, YET when i realised that i gave sphere the blue pw but there were 9 blues on the server so 1 of these 8 people gave the password to someone else -_-

edit: nevermind, i made killerdude test bioassault for mismatches saturday and gave him the blue password, it was saved so he joined on blue by mistake and stole spheres spot my fault

red numbers:
20 BN
48 promax
77 dj
29 meteor
97 seas
27 sleepy
33 fury
78 mexan1k

blue numbers:
69 term
55 m1cr0
87 loco
81 kd
21 nightwing
57 x-bomb

9v9: 78 voted html off, 55 voted 28 off
8v8: 27 voted 33 off, html voted html off after 87 ragequit
7v7: 48 voted 27 off, 81 voted 17 off
6v6: 78 voted 77 off, 57 voted 21 off
5v5: 78 voted 48 off, 81 voted 83 off
4v4: 20 voted 29 off, 55 voted 69 off
3v3: 20 selected 78 as partner, 55 selected 57, 97 and 81 were left out

topfrags for red: 20, 77, 20, tie, 20, tie, 20
topfrags for blue: 55, 55, 55 (perm immun.), 57, 57, 57, 57 (no perm cuz only maps above 5v5 count)

m1c+eggplant won vs bn+mex

epic-fail-2.jpg

Last edited:
lol gg's :D I wasn't too actively paying attention to the other players and since Mex and I had a few shared moments of launches etc I picked him :)

lol gg's :D I wasn't too actively paying attention to the other players and since Mex and I had a few shared moments of launches etc I picked him :)

Yes I agree it was a good game. :) Congratulations to the winning team.

w1sh 2 afraid 2 be voted off @ dis shiz

Yes when the organiser of the event is joining the server and team killing people to prevent their godlike immunity it confirmed the (several) reasons why I won't sign :chainsaw:

Yes when the organiser of the event is joining the server and team killing people to prevent their godlike immunity it confirmed the (several) reasons why I won't sign

Yes that was kinda lame. Last survivor for me. Why set up the rules and then run them over. stupid really.

Yes that was kinda lame. Last survivor for me. Why set up the rules and then run them over. stupid really.

tell me where it says you can't teamkill plz.
during and after previous events i urged players to teamkill so people wouldn't get godlikes, it's the smart thing to do really

@wish i joined the event to make the teams even numbers (9v9 then 8v8 when loco ragequit).... not to tk, also go fuck yourself tom i don't want your bullshit in my event thread, not interested? fine gtfo leave me alone and die in a fire

Last edited: