-=] O P T I L A N [=- Piccies =D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I also remeber me and nutter kickin some seriious ass at CTF4, that mighta been coz neo wasnt playin though.....

Dream team fs!!

shame non of the pics and vids are still online, would be good to dig some of them out.

Good times.

If I thought anyone would come I would have a tenth anniversary one.

shame non of the pics and vids are still online, would be good to dig some of them out.

Good times.

If I thought anyone would come I would have a tenth anniversary one.

Mate your LAN parties were the absolute dogs. Brings back some very funny memories, especially of Tim ruining Marts PC (well PS/2 port haha, not ideal at the time but funny now!) and also the pillow across the room which busted your vase (again not that great at the time but a chuckle to look back on :lol: ), Bill going arse over tit in your garden, ordering 400,00 big macs the day after etc etc.

Last edited:
I thought it was paramedic time for Binge honestly thought he was gonna die when he turned blue..

Yeah great times.

Like I said if everyone said they would come I would throw some sort of 10th anniversary do, not necessarily a lan but a social gathering.

Quality thread resurrection.. triggered some good memories.

I think i've still got a scar on my nose from that zit.

I still insist that on that particular night I had taken what could only be described as a heroic amount of drugs.

I recall in great detail, I planned to go to the bathroom to void my stomach. I managed about 5 steps. Next thing I know I'm waking up on the living room floor, facedown. A couple of people pull me up. I claim i'm totally fine and head up the stairs to chill in the dark, unfortunatley I black out again half way up.

Lucky for me, Rich knew how wasted I was (and how much of a lying cockbag I am) and followed me up. He caught me as I fell backward.

I still think he was more concerned with preserving his parents funiture and decor, but hey kudos Rich, I would of brained myself for sure.

Tim had already caused several thousands pounds worth of damage to decanters, PC's, the reputation of the residents, and the ozone layer (thanks to his terrible wind).

Lets not also forget this was the night Andy and Gaz consumated their 5 year long man-crush. The video of this tender moment (filmed by Martz and his ever steady hand) can still be seen on some special interest websites. Don't click on the wrong link however, you'll find yourself watching a video of Daz lying naked in a bathtub, with Pete pissing on him.