Speed Run Revived

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

13:09 on UT clock in your bioassault video. Why the hell is does your gravity seem so weird? :E

A year ago KD and I tried to get people to play as-olympics in this thread. Not sure if anyone tried it out or how many knows about it. I know a lot of NA players knows it. Think it was sidoh who made the map. It's a short fun map where u need to complete some (now standard) assault tricks. Perhaps a good map for players new to assault also? Anyway, suddenly remembered this today and thought some of you might wanna give it a go.

Uploaded a rar-file with the map, my demo, some de.u files and a picture of the lavafort aim. Links 1 , 2
Here's a video also.

A year ago KD and I tried to get people to play as-olympics in this thread. Not sure if anyone tried it out or how many knows about it. I know a lot of NA players knows it. Think it was sidoh who made the map. It's a short fun map where u need to complete some (now standard) assault tricks. Perhaps a good map for players new to assault also? Anyway, suddenly remembered this today and thought some of you might wanna give it a go.

Uploaded a rar-file with the map, my demo, some de.u files and a picture of the lavafort aim. Links 1 , 2
Here's a video also.

Nice run m8 :thumb:

was bored

mbuPj.png

we just tied you today

Having a go at some records again! Some people should have a go as well :D

Also been some new maps since, so might be updating them this evening, for some fresh maps.

=]

Having a go at some records again! Some people should have a go as well :D

Also been some new maps since, so might be updating them this evening, for some fresh maps.

=]
torplol.jpg

Last edited: