Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lots

Miss lots.
Also miss CS, Poof, Lup, Ian and Jen, Des, Konan, Hector...obv, Andy Wan, Grizz, DT, Lawman...why dont you play man? PM from Hull. Hogo, Haggis, BBStrange. And lots more.
Honest, lots more.
Them were the days.
OMD's.

And even after a warning he continues..

I miss Useless, where'd he run off to? Haven't seen him in a really long time!

College is killing me :( Wrote 100+ pages of project work and nearly got marked down for doing too much :throw: Every other cnut did about 20 pages at most and this is what they were looking for. So now I'm having to rewrite it all, redo my recordings, arg! I'll be back in a couple of weeks after it's all submitted. Can you keep 24 losing until I'm back?

Easy

BELTRONIKO - SOLID
ANNI - SOLID
KILLARTRON - SOLID
NEKRO - SOLID
WARPOODLE -Mi6
PHOENIX - SEK
UNSEEN - AoR
UK WARRIOR - AI (JUST CAUSE I LIKED PLAYING AGAINST HIM SO HE COULD CALL ME CRAP WHENEVER I KILLED HIM)
KONNAN - Mi5
PSY - ((NUTHOUSE)) (SO I CAN FLAME HIM FOR ETERNITY)

Hahah nice list Xbreeze. Anni is dangerous, he had a factory.

From clans I've been in: Lohengrin, Beltroniko, punawa, ViPah, Unseen, Kyle/LBX, Vulcano, ExO - to name a few.

If you're talking about the Dutchie Destroy who used to play for -=[23]=- & {elite} he changed his nick to WeeZy a few years ago.

Oh you're also here factory man!! Nice !

Loads of people, mostly from my first clan {AUT} and last clans (-8-) and So-LiD.

Special mentions go to:

X-Bomb - Xbee was the funniest and best guy around, he's top.
Killartron - tha Robot. Such a funny guy.
Dragoonz - so funny.
Anni - The only guy I ever knew with a factory in his house.
MyM - MyM knows everything and is the most helpful guy ever
BrainRain - so funny.
Firewall - he was so cool.
Mi5 Konnan - gr8.
Zeus - don't laubch!!!
Stampede - fingers!
Gangsda
Vulcano
Black Ninja & The Green Bug
etc..

it was all a phase we were going through! i do miss the competitive side it had. i was v proud that we reached div1 and played ion etc. but who to share it with lol

..... hello :) speaking strictly speaking not a UT player but am I missed? lmao

Still a fair few old names on here!! :D

Ez xx