Battlefield : Bad Company 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

OMg Brajan u lucky Boy :)

I Think i would also be Rank 20 or so , but since release i had not that time and if i have time i can´t play .
Server Connection error / Punkpuster error (well i play then on Servers without PB) , And my favorit LOSt Connection to EA .
The Game makes a Lot of fun , if u can Play . If i have 2 hours free to play i need 1 hour to Find a Server , didnt get kicked from it or from EA , and 1 hour i can Play before i get kicked again and be pisses .

Epic fail from Dice and EA . This was my first game from fucking EA since years and i think the last for the next years ^^

brajan.png

:P

My playtime is 3 Hours :) , on 6 days o_O . Well so much time i dont had to play but as i Said , Connection errors and als that shit makes it sometime unplayable

The most parts on the List is (personal for me) not so Important .

Biggest Points : Connection Loss to EA (gives a server kick / error)
Get kicked from Server with Network Error
Get kicked from Punkbuster , Punkboster cant start issue
The bullshit Server Browser (Inlude the sometimes work sometimes dont work friendslist)

Yeah i can't understand the connection problems but whatever ...

For PunkBuster INIT FAIL problems try this:

1. Create a new text file called pb_restart.bat or whatever you want but keep the BAT extension.
2. Paste this code into this file:
Code:
@echo off
net stop PnkBstrA
net start PnkBstrA
exit

It's a very simple batch file to restart PB service. It must be run as Administrator. You can use it before starting the game or right after PB kick and join the server again. So far it works well for me.

Y but after PB kick :) I dont want to get kick , to rejoin the Server :) My score lost and it still sucks.

but i know an other trick : Open the Serverbrowser and klick on Punkbuster so the browser search only Servers without :)

Y but after PB kick :) I dont want to get kick , to rejoin the Server :) My score lost and it still sucks.

but i know an other trick : Open the Serverbrowser and klick on Punkbuster so the browser search only Servers without :)

Hmm play on non PB server and get owned by magic skill.exe cunts.

LOL @ xbox, sorry but grapic is just not compareable to PC...

I never get dissconnect/ PB kicks... well once i got kicked by admin still dunno why... :rolleyes:

when i start the game it runs without any problem... and comparing to BF2142 werer the servers still crash randomly... i just play on and on then (and more than 4 hours in a row...) so its a bit addictiv. ;)

Many minor bugs or missing Things at the game... why in hell do EA/Dice (and all other Game developers) not take a running game and make a fucking list, what is good what is bad... what to improve and what to keep... it's like they allways restart at zero when making new game... OMG!!!

For me the horn is not annoying... but that BLOOM effect.. ffs, i get blind if i play desert or arctic maps... also my TFT is going to burn my skin... :rofl:

BTW: now i understand how ppl can shoot a sniper with MG or AR... i didn't know that there was 4x optical zoom for any machinegun/assault rifle OMG, now i have it and its like siper with machine gun... :minigun:

What i really want is that number of sniper should de decreased or limited in RUSH rounds... its killing the gameplay i dunno map (maybe port valdez - with desert) there in rush mode its like you have 100snipers sucking behind the hills and your the only retard arming the m-com... GL,the snipers are just wasting time and you'r alone (ahhh forgot best is when defenders use tanks that snipers can't HS)... LOL

Still i need some unlocks before G36, and i've seen M3 as last medic weapon? ;)

Err what i really dislike is the fact that BFBC2 should be "realistic" combat... not like BF2142... but hell it's worse... i mean BF2142 even says that it are future dreams, so just accept that you can pod or use Mechs. But in BFBC2 there are so many unrealistic things i can't name them all... jez thats so not straight-line :mad:

Allright some Question: If you get hit but survive the bloody screen is the HP going to 100% again or is medication required??

And are Console and PC ppl playing at same servers?

And did any of you guys found someone talking at BFBC2? I mean is VoIP on and i'm only in retardet squads? And is my mic broken or isn't there any Icon showing up when you press ALT-L to talk...

;) so long

dErZ

Sometime someone Talk with the Voip Ingame Tool . But dont understand them , they where from Hungary and it was no english :)

Allright some Question: If you get hit but survive the bloody screen is the HP going to 100% again or is medication required??
It depends on how server is set. Regeneration can be on/off. If it's on it restores you're hp to full but it's MUCH faster to use a medkit.

And are Console and PC ppl playing at same servers?
Afaik no but i'm not 100% sure.

And did any of you guys found someone talking at BFBC2? I mean is VoIP on and i'm only in retardet squads? And is my mic broken or isn't there any Icon showing up when you press ALT-L to talk...

VOIP doesn't work for PC version yet. It's only working on consoles right now.

Hmm the new server version R6 was released 2-3 days ago. Maybe they changed it? Gotta try it.

:(
after i installed new System i totally have no more interest in re-install BFBC2... i'm just too lazy and theres no real addiction to that game... i would rather play BF2142...

So hows it going on at the Playgrounds of BFBC2 some improvements?

:(
after i installed new System i totally have no more interest in re-install BFBC2... i'm just too lazy and theres no real addiction to that game... i would rather play BF2142...

So hows it going on at the Playgrounds of BFBC2 some improvements?

Welcome to the club m8.
Last time i TRIED to play was two weeks ego. Ended up with 20 minutes wasted trying to join ANY server and constantly loosing connection to EA Online. After that i have lost my fun with this game.