Battlefield : Bad Company 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

brajan

<b>League Adm</b><b>inistrator</b><br /><b>For</b>
Feb 25, 2004
/dev/null
I'm surprised nobody mentioned it yet. Anyway, the public beta started yesterday. After playing it for few hours i just fooking love it.

Official site: http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/

Latest beta gameplay:

Release dates:
- 2010-03-02 North America,
- 2010-03-05 Europe

I think you still can sign up for beta key here: http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/beta

Anyone up for reactivating UTA group from BF2142?
;)

Last edited:
I know there's also a demo available in xbox live store since yesterday!
ps3 owners gotta wait another week for that demo to arrive. Next week it'll be downloadable in the PSN store

anyways.. looking forward to play the demo, but I don't think i'm gonna buy it.. I'm not really a FPS shooter on consoles, might get it for PC, but there are too many good games coming out this and next month that i deffinitly want to get.

I know there's also a demo available in xbox live store since yesterday!
ps3 owners gotta wait another week for that demo to arrive. Next week it'll be downloadable in the PSN store

anyways.. looking forward to play the demo, but I don't think i'm gonna buy it.. I'm not really a FPS shooter on consoles, might get it for PC, but there are too many good games coming out this and next month that i deffinitly want to get.

Yeah, true. Beta tests for consoles are already over so they got demo.
PC version is still beta and i'm only interested in this one. Somehow i don't like FPS on consoles as well.

Noooo I was about to reinstall BF2142 and now everyones giving up?! fs!

Yeah I'd only bother getting it on PC, would be crap on PS3. Keep me posted brajan :kiss:

Noooo I was about to reinstall BF2142 and now everyones giving up?! fs!

Yeah I'd only bother getting it on PC, would be crap on PS3. Keep me posted brajan :kiss:

Hehe few days ago i've seen MyM playing BF2142 but i couldn't join him. He played a round maybe two and left so i had to chance to get his dogtag .... AGAIN! :rofl:

*sigh*

I don't hold out much hope, the beta registration form is a fucking nightmare.

Forced signup to the news letter? OK... whatever.

Registration failed. Please try again later.

I mean what the fuck? EA Games can't even get their registration forms right. I'm assuming their games will still be unfinished even after the beta period.

ss20100130180933.png

Last edited:
*sigh*
I mean what the fuck? EA Games can't even get their registration forms right. I'm assuming their games will still be unfinished even after the beta period.
Not when the games are done by proper studios like Dice and Bioware imo! It can be done but it's unusal. Just look at BF:BC - It was a blast, had so much fun playing through it and if there's one studio that knows just how to make a good multiplayer world it's Dice imo!

I can't wait for the sequel, I've had it pre-ordered since mid-june :D

Would love to get it for my PC but that's not an option right now so X360 it is! Woooooo!!

*sigh*

I don't hold out much hope, the beta registration form is a fucking nightmare.

Forced signup to the news letter? OK... whatever.

Registration failed. Please try again later.

ss20100130180933.png

Hahahah yeah their site is buggy as hell.
You should have seen the moment of releasing the beta for public. Every single website trying to host it was literally raped and sooo many server got down including sites with huge (bandwidth) potential like EA or Filefront. Half of internet was seriously almost down.

Hahahah yeah their site is buggy as hell.
You should have seen the moment of releasing the beta for public. Every single website trying to host it was literally raped and sooo many server got down including sites with huge (bandwidth) potential like EA or Filefront. Half of internet was seriously almost down.

Haven't they heard of bittorrent? :)

I didn't even know they'd made a bad company 1, or i just forgot it. They seem to be farting these games out.
And on that note, since when does dice make non-buggy games? I remember the original BF being buggy like hell.

I didn't even know they'd made a bad company 1, or i just forgot it. They seem to be farting these games out.
And on that note, since when does dice make non-buggy games? I remember the original BF being buggy like hell.

Maybe because it was for consoles only?

Sure it has bugs. What game/software doesn't.