Incarnation - t3h UT1 community movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Enjoyed it, perhaps a few too many rocket kills at parts but was some really good frags. Must have taken you ages to make this I remember sending those demos 2 years ago lol!

gg i finally downloaded it l0l... was enjoyable but not worth waiting hours to download it tbh

Got nothing to add technically.. great implimentation of Andrew Kramer's stuff! But like Wish said.. bit too many rocket kills.. Movie was slightly too long for an average player.. with 2/3 minutes less it would have been perfect ;)

Movie is really nice, graphics are awsome and editing really nice!
Fragwise I can agree on RL kills but still they are nice and hard to do :satan:
Overall a really nice fragmovie!

Assaultview:
Problem with assault kills, it doesnt show they are a save kills. In DM you can miss and comeback and kill, in assault, as YOU know,
if you miss they can take objective... more pressure sometimes and that is hard to get in a movie, that pressure feeling that makes assault
ThE BeSTa Game EWA!! :satan:

Tjena Bamse ska du inte börja lira igen? Vi behöver folk i IKEA! =)
VI behöver dig.

Nice movie indeed LIked it alot. Very nice editing. some hours spent there for sure

but still im playing AS and not DM so would be nice with same editing but AS movie =) :rofl:

I for sure cant make it but

Incarnation – A visually stunning, mind gobbling and physics defying fragging masterpiece!

A definetly must watch for every UT series fan out there, but also in general for gamers.

I wrote a review for it on own-age but damn guys, this movie is it!!

same for me since today, but i have the movie already :)

Well 6 months ago it sounded like this:
He is working together with subz on this one (who has made such as the Oblivious, Unpredictables the movie, Rocket Science and a lot more), it will be their final UT1 movie and that is also why they are only accepting ""superawsome frags""... The point is, he cannot finish his last ut1 movie (which will be a masterpiece) because of lack of demos
So I was expecting A LOT. And edit-, quality-wise it lived up to my expectations and more but the content did not.

2:18-2:47 Prophet amp sniping and Owner sniping. To me that's similar to what assaulters do on Riverbed3, tunnelsniping or overlord sniping. It's not really that impressive is it? Standing still sniping camping sort of. Were you looking at the monsterkill only? Getting monsterkills that way is so much easier than let's say attacking in ictf and never stop dodging and then get a monsterkill like vitz did at 9:00. That was great. "Everybody" has done similar monsterkills like prophet and Owner did in those sequences and it continues with Torp at 3:21, Wish 3:34. Torp knows somebody will drop down there, defenders always do. All assaulters knows defenders drop down there and the shot in itself doesn't really mean anything. No save close to an objective. In short It's not an impressive shot. However your editing is :) Compare that shot with Torp's other shot at 7:31 it's totally different. A reaction shot with shock to save temple. It's insane. Which leads me back to Wish shot at 3:34. He's camping there ready to get the guy, his aim is already set basically. Sure it's a looong shock shot but "superawesome"? Not really.

There's a couple of (3 I believe?) freeman insta shots where he hits some random guy behind the guy he's aiming at.
bleh 4:10-4:20 I don't understand that and bleh again at 4:52-4:59. Yes, it's a monsterkill in 1v1 but the spawns are so fucked there so I'm betting a lot of DM 1v1 guys have done that.

Kyp 5:33- 5:45 reminds me of riv3 tunnel spawncamping again
Serenity ultra 10:07 must have happened thousands of times.
Eddich 10:24-10:32 Same thing^
paradigm 11:40-11:58 similar to overlord sniping as they breach beachhead.
The movie felt a little short too.

The thing I really do remember from this movie is the "how to make a monsterkill on deck" That was unbelievable.

I feel the opposite to what wish, bamse and breen said about rockets. Because I've always been a fan of air rockets. Those require both luck and skill and a rare in comparison to the daily monsterkills by sniper we see. Also the 1-2 shock hits in sequence (or more) are great.

Maybe I just have a different view on what awesome frags are then you do. Like I said the editing and quality is the best I've seen in a UT99 movie but the content wasn't all that what I expected after seeing your other movies and what this movie was said to be. I'd say 70% or so were awesome frags. Its a great movie but it was a little over hyped with the "superawesome frags" IMO.

Last edited:
Tjena Bamse ska du inte börja lira igen? Vi behöver folk i IKEA! =)
VI behöver dig.

Nice movie indeed LIked it alot. Very nice editing. some hours spent there for sure

but still im playing AS and not DM so would be nice with same editing but AS movie =) :rofl:

I for sure cant make it but

DJ Maybe you should've send in your demos, when I told you about it and asked you some months ago :rofl:
and since all assaulters feel this way I can only say its all ur own fault. It's not like I didn't invest time and effort in getting people to send in demos!! Assaulters are mainly just uber lazy and dont give a damn and then when the movie come out THEN they are hyped and... complaining. Like with my movie :)

Well 6 months ago it sounded like this:
So I was expecting A LOT. And edit-, quality-wise it lived up to my expectations and more but the content did not.

2:18-2:47 Prophet amp sniping and Owner sniping. To me that's similar to what assaulters do on Riverbed3, tunnelsniping or overlord sniping. It's not really that impressive is it? Standing still sniping camping sort of. Were you looking at the monsterkill only? Getting monsterkills that way is so much easier than let's say attacking in ictf and never stop dodging and then get a monsterkill like vitz did at 9:00. That was great. "Everybody" has done similar monsterkills like prophet and Owner did in those sequences and it continues with Torp at 3:21, Wish 3:34. Torp knows somebody will drop down there, defenders always do. All assaulters knows defenders drop down there and the shot in itself doesn't really mean anything. No save close to an objective. In short It's not an impressive shot. However your editing is :) Compare that shot with Torp's other shot at 7:31 it's totally different. A reaction shot with shock to save temple. It's insane. Which leads me back to Wish shot at 3:34. He's camping there ready to get the guy, his aim is already set basically. Sure it's a looong shock shot but "superawesome"? Not really.

There's a couple of (3 I believe?) freeman insta shots where he hits some random guy behind the guy he's aiming at.
bleh 4:10-4:20 I don't understand that and bleh again at 4:52-4:59. Yes, it's a monsterkill in 1v1 but the spawns are so fucked there so I'm betting a lot of DM 1v1 guys have done that.

Kyp 5:33- 5:45 reminds me of riv3 tunnel spawncamping again
Serenity ultra 10:07 must have happened thousands of times.
Eddich 10:24-10:32 Same thing^
paradigm 11:40-11:58 similar to overlord sniping as they breach beachhead.
The movie felt a little short too.

The thing I really do remember from this movie is the "how to make a monsterkill on deck" That was unbelievable.

I feel the opposite to what wish, bamse and breen said about rockets. Because I've always been a fan of air rockets. Those require both luck and skill and a rare in comparison to the daily monsterkills by sniper we see. Also the 1-2 shock hits in sequence (or more) are great.

Maybe I just have a different view on what awesome frags are then you do. Like I said the editing and quality is the best I've seen in a UT99 movie but the content wasn't all that what I expected after seeing your other movies and what this movie was said to be. I'd say 70% or so were awesome frags. Its a great movie but it was a little over hyped with the "superawesome frags" IMO.

2:18-2:47 Prophet is defending the flag carrier. Pretty nice and not very common on that map getting a monsterkill during a clanmatch. Owner his monsterkills is unheard off. Spawn raping people who are teleporting mid are like speedy gonzales, so that their own flag does not cross the platform - now there is concentration and owning!

4:10-4:20 Is pretty straight forward really. Bleh` owning the living shit out of a few of the top 10 best DM/TDM players of this time. Getting an ultrakill while he gets the SB even though all 4 of those people ARE defending the SB from him together!! Funniest is that is on a dominating against those people, made me laugh out loud.

4:52-4:59 You bet wrong. He is either the first one or one of the first. Bleh has also done monsterkills on liandri and other maps on 1o1 some time ago but when he made his movie his HD got fried and actually burned down his entire computer while he was rendering the thing :shout:. Pretty sad because some of his content would've defied this movie. Yet I only saw small clips that he had on his seperate HD. So no, other then Bleh I have never seen someone do it and I dont think we will. Out of the like 300-400 ut movies out there not a single one even shows a ultrakill on that map 1o1. So go figure.

Serenity ultra 10:07, definetly does not happen 1000 times especially because it is on eFFen and kvn =), it is nice seeing them getting owned for once instead of doing the owning! Just watch the FEM movies, 1 2 and 3 and you'll see what I mean.

Eddich 10:24-10:32 clanmatch vs 4p. All are defending the SB respawn which is a must on liandri if you are to get the overhand. If you dont get that then GL trying to get the armor and amp ;). So what Eddich does here is classic, takes over the SB room all single handed, I'd like to see anyone trying that when there is 4 div1 people waiting there for you :rofl:

paradigm 11:40-11:58 like breaching beach? lol! More like winning the match you mean. One capture can mean the difference between winning and losing and often is so someone gets himself on the spot asap there and kills all opposing players making sure that nothing is captured. I'd call that nice in any book.

I said:
"He is working together with subz on this one (who has made such as the Oblivious, Unpredictables the movie, Rocket Science and a lot more), it will be their final UT1 movie and that is also why they are only accepting ""superawsome frags""... The point is, he cannot finish his last ut1 movie (which will be a masterpiece) because of lack of demos "

I still stand by it. There is not one UT movie out there, out of all almost 400, that even compares to the content of this movie being insanely high and bringing a shit load of new never before seen content. Yes it could have been higher, but it will never be. You know why? Assault people cry and whine after something comes out saying "I wish there was more assault" or "ah assault is way nicer then this crap" or w/e. Yet when I tell them months before, (almost) everyone is too lazy to send in demos or to take the effort to go through their own demos.

Ofcourse the movie can get better, when people start to realise that their effort include to that overal and most important aspect of the movie - Content.

GJ if you thought the content was overhyped, it was not and lived to all expectations and exceeded it on all fonts. It is always going to remain the same this you know. DJ I asked 3 times to send in demos but he said no because he is making his own movie. Fine, now he complains there is not enough assault in the movie :rofl: and so on forth.

God assaulters really crack me up sometimes, what a joke