Suspended/Banned/Cheaters - Pitbull

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hai crai bai
Its almost starting to feel like ppl are accepting this bs for any reasons at all loled.

Last edited:
The only reason px and pitbull didn't get the 6 month bans was because it is Christmas :Xmassmile

do what you want with (ex)botters but keep in mind that there are some ppl that dont have the urge to play with caught botters and instead dont play any matches/pugs at all.

and I also agree 100% with pogo

Perhaps in light of this, give pitbull a reduced banned period.

The community is already quite small and while what he did is not acceptable - it didn't hurt anyone except the other botter lol.

Normally I endorse bans (I love banning people for no reason especially html), however Pit isn't such a bad guy and he's a regular pugger.

Looking at his case again and even changing his period will not show the league as being weak towards cheaters as some genuinely do it to screw with people and some, like in Pit's case meant no harm.

Cookie McWeaksauce.
^^ corrected the above quote for u
btw nice job choking the chicken Mc.
cookie_mcweaksauce.jpg

P.S. How do you know he meant no harm, what if he tested it 1v1 to see if he would be caught and then if he wasn`t what makes you so sure he wouldn't use it in a real pug. Especially if, like pogo said, some player gets on his back all pug saying he sucks and shit... im pretty sure he woulda been very temped to use it especially if he thought/knew he could get away with it...

do what you want with (ex)botters but keep in mind that there are some ppl that dont have the urge to play with caught botters and instead dont play any matches/pugs at all.

Yes but its just funny to 95% of Dog... I mean those players :P get in a tiz about it.

i dunno bout px, but i think its safe to say pitbull didnt cheat on many pugs..

people want to flame him, but he wasnt bad and he improved greatly...
he was a dogstandard noob up until year ago...
it had really affected him and he was not having fun playing anymore :(
ex- after riv's pathetic collapse from 5-2 up team.salva was noticeable sad on ts

he told me he had a bot months ago, and was making the point that cheat protection doesnt work..
we tried to 1v1 with it on utaserver1, but pitbull could never connect it always kicked him before he joined... hahaaa
i knew hed get caught eventually :D

ha! way to go pitbull lolollolool

the bigger issue is the utbullying by low selfesteem players
SHUT THE FUCK UP, just because you can move your mouse 1mm better in 20ms doesnt mean shit
if your so pathetic you have to flame people and cry whine/type excuses ruining everyone elses time
id rather lose with birdman on my team laughing and having a good time than win with charlie browns gf.. but thats just me

i understand competitive nature as much as the next person, but theres a real lack of respect in uta. hence the dying league.

learn some respect! respect xr!

lol yeah pitbull is a nice guy and people give him a hard time for small pointless reasons. im sure he only botted one time for a laugh or to prove the protection doesn't work but obviously it did althou i don't know how he was found out as i have little idea about cheats or how they work. give him another chance without a ban imo.

Meh, pitbull isn't 'teh bad guy'. But was stupid to go and install hook, and like others said if the bots had not been caught, who knows if they'd have used them in future, i'd like to think pit wouldn't have. Silly boy!

Now can we get some admins for the pug server who are able to use UTDC properly plx???

Pitbull, like Pogo was a wind-up merchant. XR you only like him because he worshipped you because you made a clan with him and share spam binds in pugs. There is a reason why he was about as popular as Lucy and rightly so.

My only problem with this ban is that it is inconsistent and pointless. He gets a 3 month PUG ban over the Christmas period. Granted, he plays 6 pugs per day and this will affect him even at Xmas but still it is a quiet period where the ban will be over before he and we know it. The inconsistency lies with the 6 month league ban. The guy doesn't play in the league and never intends to so I really don't see how a 6 month ban there is exactly punishment? It should be an extended 6 month ban on Pug IMO.

At the "utbully" comments by pogo and all that agreed with him. No one here is less than 18 anymore. If you can't take a flame on a computer game and/or IRC then you shouldn't be playing a game with high gore content and the likes. Pitbull is 26 and dished out lots of flames and arguments himself and 75% of Pug flamed him back and all of a sudden he is Mr Nice Guy and this was the reason he botted? LOOOOOOOL there is never an excuse for cheating, ever.

Bossk, you happen to be 1 of the supporters of eternal bans for cheaters right? So how exactly are you agreeing with Pogo 100% when Pogo said the problem isn't cheaters, it is the flaming.... Wanna contradict some more?

Some of the banter and flames in and out of game are what keep motivation for a lot of players high. If there weren't rivalries then Pugs would be non serious and pointless bit of pissing around, much like publics post Pug initiation. People are acting like flames are a new thing..... if anything they have got much MUCH less than in 2003/04 (I can't comment on before then as I wasn't here :P). The league is flat as it is and if flaming/arguing/flighting is stamped out then what exactly is there to play for if you don't care whether or not you beat a clan?

I don't believe Pitbull ever used the hook apart from his 1v1 vs px. Quite funny though since after certain pugs where I have been having a good day, him and XR would be like "gg Trigger" and "shame the protection sucks"...well obviously it can't suck that bad.

Hmm I think that cheeters should be "tamed down with mild drugs, wild sex and spanked with soft cushions", if I may quote several tv-shows and movies in "one sentence." That would do it. I'm sure it would.

if anything they have got much MUCH less than in 2003/04 (I can't comment on before then as I wasn't here :P). The league is flat as it is and if flaming/arguing/flighting is stamped out then what exactly is there to play for if you don't care whether or not you beat a clan?

maybe you better sit down torp - this might be too hard for you to handle... there are actually people who play for fun :O
And most of those people even like to have a nice conversation / jokin' around with other people.

Believe it or not - there was even a time when nearly everybody said "hi" when some1 joined a server...

show mercy to cheaters will ruin the league much more than kick those assholes!

the cheating starts by searching and downloading this helios.hook shit... but uta can only punish the result

Using an excuse is so stupid that i'd prefer one of brajans listed excuses they are at least funny...

@ivan: my bind is broken...