December Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Meteor

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Feb 2, 2002
Two games are for all leagues required. :Xmasgrin: Pro Assault League division 1 is set up to a Pentagon predefined games setup. :Xmassmile

League Tables / Monthly Changes:

Standard Assault - Champs: -={Mi5}=-
Division #1
Non-Movers: C) Mi5, A) »MayHem«, B) -[IKEA]-
Promoted: D) [AAK], E) TNT @ 1404 pts

Relegated: {[AUT]} (forced to hz)

Division #2
Relegated: B) ~dzz~ @ 792 pts
Non-Movers: D) =[SveK]= @ 792 pts
Promoted: A) [NAC], C) -ud-, E) @ ctf @ 792 pts

Division #3
Relegated: =]DoG[=, »b33r« @ 144 pts
Non-Movers: [DFP], ~PGS~

HZ Leavers: forced removal: atP, pGaming, =[FDC]=

Pro Assault - Champs: -=[23]=-.
Division #1
Non-Movers: A) 23, B) os, C) Amp, D) ~JxD~, E) {24}

Division #2
Relegated: ~(D-D)~, NAC, »b33r«, -ud- @ 631 pts

HZ Leavers: forced removal: ]NoD[

Insta Assault - Champs: None
Division HZ
Non-Movers HZ: PbiT, P*I, F$, -unL-

two-V-two Assault - Champs: =]DoG[=
Division #1
Non-Movers: DoG, PW, UT, FiRE

Relegated: forced to hz: >>BB°, [NAC], ¤]P0L[¤
Leavers: »b33r«
HZ Leavers: forced removal: *)ÐC(*, LG3, (Sg)*

:Xmastree:

Last edited:
bend the rulez...

yeah why LAG???

and SK clan WTF, are there no better idears for a name? :rolleyes: it shouldn't be similar to any existing or previous clan... :clap:

and why 2 divs at PRO? and two games there in short month december...?

And will there be ever a match vs NAC in Std again :bawling: we're allways diffrent div...

dErZ

LOL we are alredy removed from league :rofl:

:bawling:

Your last game was 14/09/2008. You are added again. Now you can prove that you are active. :)
I was not aware that second I did it, that you rejoined back 16/11 2009.

Last edited:
yeah why LAG???

and SK clan WTF, are there no better idears for a name? :rolleyes: it shouldn't be similar to any existing or previous clan... :clap:

and why 2 divs at PRO? and two games there in short month december...?

And will there be ever a match vs NAC in Std again :bawling: we're allways diffrent div...

dErZ

1) Solved: -=LAG=- is back again now :Xmassmile

2) ~$K~ = Sky klan (ask the inventor. :P)

3) Because there was not the activity seen and therefore the need for this step is given. Each month it can be changed to a free for all division again.

4) Cant solve that request.:sofa:

:Xmastree:

Last edited:
y submit 0-0 when u lost :P

There is always a duty for every clan to take care for the valid game score entry. In that case I have not seen a difference and if there is a result now that possibly differs to the reality, it will be a sign for you to submit next time your own game result scores a bit earlier. :clap:

AUT was forced to HZ and we ended up in 2nd div lol...we'll come back next month but then U and doggies are going back to 2nd lawl :P

:rofl:
yay blade, hope we get into same division before 2011 xD

LOL!

really i don't care about this SkyClan, i think it will be removed cause no activity but would anyone have a Problem if there would be clans like:

=Ml5= , =]$veK[= , -]D0G[- etc...

Clans may not use a tag which the administration consider too similar to another previous or current clan in the league or other current known assault clans. If to similar then permission from the original clan must be granted, consult an administrator for more details.

:P

hmmm i still wonder why the number of required games in a month like december (yeah - xmas and all that stuff) is decreased by 2 Std games... normally its a decrease by 2 games in all ladders... so it just seems admins were fUnKy this month :D

np at all

dErZ