UTA Serverstats goes Online!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

* UTA Recordzone (map records)
This is the new always-up-to-date Recordzone. Several filters allow to seperate it into League/Public records and StdAS/iAS/proAS records. To prevent abusage a record only is valid if both teams have a specified minimum size and if the teams are fair (e.g. for StdAS the teams need to have at least 4 players each and the teamsize difference may only be at least 1 player).

To prevent abuse (not abusage) a record IS only valid if both teams have ......

....may be maximum one player. ("at least one player" would mean 1 or more players difference is a must for the record to be valid). Would make the stats kinda funny :) (and useless)

stats are not updating anymore, last update was on 31.8.2008. No september updates avail for league matches..any reason for this?

greetz Niko

stats for only cup matches? :D
if possible

maybe only do stats on -8- server... just talkin to myself dudududd

call me naive - but if cup stats are possible, shouldn't it be possible to have stats for pug and clan-matches for - let's say - the last month ?
If not - i don't care anyway :rofl:

No for a couple of reasons

Still too much processing time even just for matches and pug games unless another server can be found.

Im manually filtering out the stats for cupmatches and uploading them, im only doing this because its a few games.

lets create a new leageu position: the Stats-Filtering Senior-Managing Administrator a.k.a. SFSMA

Ivan is interested to volunteer tho