Andy Murray wins Wimbledon!...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
This is my thread where, over the next two weeks, I basically take the piss out of the fact that Andy Murray just beat a player from whatever suckage countries you tossers all come from, then rub it in your faces, point, laugh, etc. And 2 weeks from now, when he finally wins the entire thing in straight sets (today's warmup aside), I look even more of a genius than usual, which is a lot. I hope you do not enjoy this thread, and that is the point :D:D:D:D:bowdown:

Andy Murray :lol: no chance he will win. He'll lose either to del Potro or Roddick in the semis. If I had to decide, I'd go for A.Rod vs FedEx in the final, remember my words!

Del Potro eh? Was he the pooch-faced noobage who just got his arse handed to him in straight sets by an unseeded player? Good call.

Andy Murray :lol: no chance he will win. He'll lose either to del Potro or Roddick in the semis. If I had to decide, I'd go for A.Rod vs FedEx in the final, remember my words!

k

way murray played today he'll beat anyone imo, i hope he beats federer the big fucking gay

ok, del potro played poor but I didnt really bet for him being in the final anyway!
Roddick is on top form atm, I hope for a semi between him and Murray which Roddick will win in straight sets just to lose vs federer in the final

ok, del potro played poor but I didnt really bet for him being in the final anyway!
Roddick is on top form atm, I hope for a semi between him and Murray which Roddick will win in straight sets just to lose vs federer in the final

Ye Roddick losing to Federer sounds about right, but Murray yesterday versus Roddick yesterday is a Murray win for me. Roddick was good but 90% of his game is serve annihilation, and Murray is returning like a dream. Roddick gets found out at every Wimbledon.

we'll see we'll see. I hope Murray will get his ass spanked soon though, can't stand that arrogant twatface!

:sofa: