Ad Multos Anos - ~dzz~ 3 Year Anniversary

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

endgegner

The Saviour of UTA. Worship me as DJ worships sofa
Mar 5, 2006
Boston
It's that time of year again :)

~dzz~ had our first match against <=DooM=> on May 27th, 2006 and all of the sudden it's already been 3 years. At the moment we're the 7th oldest clan to remain in the league since we began with a record of 56 wins, 11 ties and 50 losses in our 117 matches. Since our first war we've had many members come and go and I'd like to take the time to send a special thanks to most of them. Fuler, of course, our first Squad Leader who recruited me. Codel, Fuler's brother, for founding dzz... I don't think he ever played for us though. Mr. Darcy and Dana, who taught us some shit at first so we didn't n00b it all up at our start. NoMercy and Tompa, our reliable Swedes :p: and Askagorn, our unreliable Swede. Tweety our drunken Czech mans allmost time making cat pr0n, Silence who joined back in '06 until his recent quasi-retirement and of course our old friend Theos and his :afro:. Tiago for sticking with us for so many years and $armat and Marko for recently joining us and having a ton of fun :D PHatHome666 and ~viper~, our American crew, for all the late-night practices and craters. Xsjado for some funny shits and laughter over the years asnd wicked_clown for his 0wnage haXx0r skillz, TS hosting and all other shit.

And thanks to all others who played for us over the years, a semi-complete list of whom can be found here (not including people who never played for us, except Bart:p:):
Bart
AK-86
Phantom
TheOne
Dj.
Pinkbandit
Stony
Thera
Cymrian
Opium
Pinny
Mr. X
lil^free
Kubiczkos
Mr.Darcy
Dana
Gabriel
i'shar
Cutter

Thanks to all who we've enjoyed the years with, all other clans we've played against, particularly [NAC], =]sp[=, =]DoG[=, =[SveK]=, [»®«], bC)<, ]-N.B.S-[, -<FO>-, <FFS>, for your sportsmanship and the fun games we've had together :D

:bday: and many more :bday:

:bday:
how time flies, innit.

i seriously dont deserve to be mentioned in teh list. all i did was joining your clan and forum, posted some sarcastic and ironic stuff and rejoining adc few months later.
well, i wanted to play, but noone ever gave me the match password :(

yeye worst excuse eva, i even admit it.

Last edited:
It's that time of year again :)

~dzz~ had our first match against <=DooM=> on May 27th, 2006 and all of the sudden it's already been 3 years. At the moment we're the 7th oldest clan to remain in the league since we began with a record of 56 wins, 11 ties and 50 losses in our 117 matches. Since our first war we've had many members come and go and I'd like to take the time to send a special thanks to most of them. Fuler, of course, our first Squad Leader who recruited me. Codel, Fuler's brother, for founding dzz... I don't think he ever played for us though. Mr. Darcy and Dana, who taught us some shit at first so we didn't n00b it all up at our start. NoMercy and Tompa, our reliable Swedes :p: and Askagorn, our unreliable Swede. Tweety our drunken Czech mans allmost time making cat pr0n, Silence who joined back in '06 until his recent quasi-retirement and of course our old friend Theos and his :afro:. Tiago for sticking with us for so many years and $armat and Marko for recently joining us and having a ton of fun :D PHatHome666 and ~viper~, our American crew, for all the late-night practices and craters. Xsjado for some funny shits and laughter over the years asnd wicked_clown for his 0wnage haXx0r skillz, TS hosting and all other shit.

And thanks to all others who played for us over the years, a semi-complete list of whom can be found here (not including people who never played for us, except Bart:p:):
Bart
AK-86
Phantom
TheOne
Dj.
Pinkbandit
Stony
Thera
Cymrian
Opium
Pinny
Mr. X
lil^free
Kubiczkos
Mr.Darcy
Dana
Gabriel
i'shar
Cutter

Thanks to all who we've enjoyed the years with, all other clans we've played against, particularly [NAC], =]sp[=, =]DoG[=, =[SveK]=, [»®«], bC)<, ]-N.B.S-[, -<FO>-, <FFS>, for your sportsmanship and the fun games we've had together :D

:bday: and many more :bday:

Happy 7th birthday ~dzz~ :D :bday: Holy shit have we really spent 7 years on this fucking game?

Can you believe we're approaching 10 years? We're now the only active clan in UTA and 3 years of UTA League Champions :rofl: