Cshp

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

/\/uts

harhar:)
Oct 13, 2007
when i try to connect to assault servers (not always) i got message: "CSHP has detected a cheat hiding in your client (21)". What the hell is it? I never use any cheat and i dont have any installed now.

Don't connect to servers with your console open :lol:

That's what triggers it for me anyway ^^

Yeah man this is total bullshit. I had to uninstall all my bots and reinstall UT, and I STILL had the problem! WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!!

i cant connect to CTF servers for some reason. UTPure kicks me coz of illigal tweaks, although i havent got anything tweaked:x, my ini files are the same for years and never had a problem. the shit started few months ago:S

i cant connect to CTF servers for some reason. UTPure kicks me coz of illigal tweaks, although i havent got anything tweaked:x, my ini files are the same for years and never had a problem. the shit started few months ago:S

Probably because you got some shitty mod in your UT. Often downloaded from crap filled with tons of useless shit servers.
Same happens with LAS/CSHP. If other mod leaves his shit loaded while switching between servers it may kick you. Properly written mod should unload it's shit while switching.