XConsole

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Quasi^

Me.
Oct 26, 2002
Behind a crate
What is XConsole?

XConsole is a mod that replaces your UT console and adds extra features and functions
in a small area at the top. It also adds some extra console commands.

For players:

Easy change teams on non LeagueAS servers
Change colours of your say/teamsay messages displayed in HUD
Fast changing from playing to spectating and vice versa
Logging in text or HTML with CSS support (works with CSHP but see notes below)
Quickly dump console text to a log file using 'dump' command
Turns on/off various types of messages in console for better reading
Load/Save custom key configs
Functions for LeagueAS match servers
IRC client with autojoin channels, autoauth etc

For admins and mods

Front-end for server Admin, LeagueAS, UTPure, UTDC and ASH
Server control for admins and LeagueAS mods
Use the console in Command, Say, Teamsay, Admin or Moderator mode

http://www.unrealize.co.uk/cgi-bin/downloader/dl.pl?id=xconsole.zip

Shot0015.png

Last edited:
would this be a replacement to the existing console or another mod?

Also, request feature:

- stop the console from automatically scrolling whenever there is an event, such as some speaking, a death a countdown, ETC sometimes i like to read what was said at the end of the previous map but i keeps scrolling cause of these events making it impossible to read.

Replacement XB.

Just spotted this thread :X

Quasi^ - not sure what you mean about a FF bug? Certainly we're able to set it before changing the map with LAS, maybe there's something else conflicting?

Replacement XB.

Just spotted this thread :X

Quasi^ - not sure what you mean about a FF bug? Certainly we're able to set it before changing the map with LAS, maybe there's something else conflicting?

If I remember rightly it doesn't work setting for most gametypes by console command (which is how xconsole does its stuff). I think this was only with the default gametypes, don't recall for LAS. I seem to remember not having this problem with my match maker mod, so its just tdm, ctf and probably default assault.

- stop the console from automatically scrolling whenever there is an event, such as some speaking, a death a countdown, ETC sometimes i like to read what was said at the end of the previous map but i keeps scrolling cause of these events making it impossible to read.

Yes a good idea. I will have a look into it when I get some time.

Ok I've just uploaded version 3.2

Some major changes here so BACKUP your old files before installing, in case you need to go back.

Added player list window with customisable rightclick menus.
Some new commands.
Changed many settings formats in the ini.
More details in the readmes.

I like XConsole very very god job.

Can you add for us right click player commandes or say me how to if it whas simply.
I try but :(

ServerMenu[8]=(Name="Move to Red",Command="")
ServerMenu[9]=(Name="Move to Blue",Command="")
ServerMenu[10]=(Name="Move to Green",Command="")
ServerMenu[11]=(Name="Move to Gold",Command="")
ServerMenu[12]=(Name="-",Command="")
ServerMenu[13]=(Name="Kill Him",Command="suicide")
ServerMenu[14]=(Name="Change Name Boulet",Command="SETNAME Je suis un Boulet<======")

There aren't any commands to change teams like that unless the server is running something like Asc, where you can say '!red' or '!blue' etc. In that case the command would be 'say !red' etc.

I could put in some built in commands to do that I guess. I will add it to my todo list.

:( it's the way for me to throw ASC or nexgen.
I don't whant this bugy nexgen or heavy ASC and i can't easy move player on my server.

Er ok. Well to move people from one team to another will depend on something running like ASC or nexgen. All XConsole does it issue console commands. It can't magically move people.

using it works fine with LAS, were u not able to stop it auto scrolling? kinda the worst thing about the console!