FAO: Ian

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

oh right the :bday: smilies that my pc only loaded after I typed a response kinda gave it away :D
Happy bday m8 :D

You guys are great :)

on My birthday, I was here:

rialto.jpg

That's the view from 55 storeys up on the Rialto tower, the second highest building in the Southern Hemisphere in the heart of Melbourne.

(I was in Melbourne on business, working on the design of a twin datacentre installation with over 340Tb :wow: of storage. )

quite cool. the pisser was that Jen was still back in Perth, quite literally thousands of miles away... :(

anyhoo, enough pish from me. thanks for the good wishes - you guys rock :mosher:

f00k me...I've lived in both places Ian...lived in South Yarra in Melbourne for 6 months and spent a year in Leederville in Perth. Perth is fantastic :thumb:

340Tb.... Got milk?

Nice picture though... looking at it the first thing that came to mind was snoop dooogggg, dunno why.