Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Seriously, UTA admins should send a mass-email to everyone ever signed up to forums inviting people back and then see who pops their head about.

In fact at least the moderators get mail every now and then because Bart reports posts. :lol:
Damn, I think I've neglected my duties.

oil-dragon indeed :(

In fact at least the moderators get mail every now and then because Bart reports posts. :lol:
Damn, I think I've neglected my duties.
lies, i reported only one post in my entire forum time.
Oh and if you wouldnt be such a lousy moderator, even this one time wouldnt have been necessary! :mad:

;)

oh yes Mr.Flak ofcourse fs! Ca$h was some other player who played in UKS :D:cool:

Pls all uks players come back, stigmata, hydra, necro :(

es hat fast den Anschein, dabei warst du mir Lichtjahre voraus und ich hatte bis vor 2 wochen nen halbes Jahr kein Inet...bist halt kein surpreme spammer mehr:P

mine not rly :(
mouse speed suxx
can get a good one
had y and x on a different speed ;o

Mughi! :D Are you still playing? I would reinstall but my ping would be like.. 24856726. :( lol.

:wave: I tried it last week, but my ping was 550ish ... I tried to talk to NightOwl on the DoG server, but it was so laggy I dont think she realised it was me ... :(

:wave: Helen too!

ahhhhhhhhhh............. that was u! Yes you will me on the DoG servers quiet often now, I get a good ping and the folks on dog server are usually nice :)