Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz
Mogul
Peebe
Necroscope
Pika
Optical

I think was the original line up for {SUYM}

I miss the discoveries we made in UT99 rather than the players ... there has not been a game since that has that factor, every week someone was discovering a new trick or "bug" that meant you could do some launch or complete some map in a new way etc.

Last edited:
I miss the discoveries we made in UT99 rather than the players ... there has not been a game since that has that factor, every week someone was discovering a new trick or "bug" that meant you could do some launch or complete some map in a new way etc.

ye thats right...gd old days :)

:p:

Miss FDC (toasty, ninja, hulky, sarah, snee, apex, NIEK ME BIETCH 007, skunkweed!!!) found Mughi and Wintermute though to my great relief and happiness and still have a great friend in TIMMAH (saturdayevening something to do wanker?). Hopefully i didn't forget anyone lol...

Miss mapping with snuggs, mutts and Weirdo and the flamewars with Dgay_AL...

:moon:

Last edited:
:p:

Miss FDC (toasty, ninja, hulky, sarah, snee, apex, NIEK ME BIETCH 007, skunkweed!!!) found Mughi and Wintermute though to my great relief and happiness and still have a great friend in TIMMAH (saturdayevening something to do wanker?). Hopefully i didn't forget anyone lol...

Miss mapping with snuggs, mutts and Weirdo and the flamewars with Dgay_AL...

:moon:

JAAAAN :cuddle:

Jan, Elmz, gonna pass my new MSN on to people as what dont have it ... I spend my time too plastered to remember everyone :D

And DAMN uZi. Only giving me Voice in #utasault. I want !Op.

:wave: to PenZ!

IRC isn't very active now :(
I remember when (-8-) chan was full of arguments going off between Riv and random people and mym giving out his advise, while I pretended to be good at UT and annoyed the hell out of breen :D and many others.

I miss the one called Penny aye :(

And where's me mental bitch Mogul of Pain. He braught laughter. ALWAYS. I never laughed that much on IRC of in game when he was on.

Caz. Don't be alarmed! *hugs*