A concern about the fairness of rules/admin.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

html

<B>When i grow up i wanna be like Gandalf The Grey
Jan 28, 2005
Canada
a copy of the e-mails i sent to brajan:
e-mail #1:
i claim with the authority of my clanleader that the result is 8-0 aka
forfeit for 2 reasons

1) xr in irc said
[15:40:24] <XRated> just have the 8-0 i could tgive a fuck lol
[15:40:31] * XRated ([email protected]) has left #utassault
[15:43:29] * ksa is now known as kosa_off
[15:43:38] * brajan ([email protected]) has joined #utassault
taken from #utassault chatlog

that sounds like a forfeit to me

2) when gabriel was in the server he asked us to allow mercs, which we
were hesitant to, but in the end i allowed mercs myself after making
sure to agree with gabriel that it was for him only to bypass the 48h.
rule and no one else from outside the clan especially div 1 players or
else that would mean forfeit from them.

the uta rules say this:
Player "Mercs" will be allowed to enter the server only if the
opposing clan agrees. This can be arranged before or during the match;
Please see the Auth FAQ for further details.
so our clan agreed to let gabriel merc only because he was part of
vda, not any other members
wish joining and playing voided that agreement of mercs

I said many times in the server that it was 8-0 as for that agreement
and you own player gabriel confirmed that i allowed mercs specifically
and ONLY for him (check server#2 chatlogs or ask gabriel)

now i don't quite know why xr put a different result but i hope you
will make the right decision

email #2:
[21:29] <utaBot2> 2:00 : -]|HaK|[-html: btw its only for u
[21:29] <utaBot2> 2:00 : -vda-gabriel: yes
[21:29] <utaBot2> 2:00 : -vda-gabriel: ...i know
[21:29] <utaBot2> 2:00 : -vda-gabriel: ..tnx
Gabriel: send that

gabriel just gave me that on msn so I send it to you

I love how an admin/the admins decided to give vda the tie without even adressing my concern

nice to know you care asshole

server 2 HAD UTDC problems, I got kicked frmo the server too, only im not a dumbfuck and i can download files and put them in the system folder like ALL OF HaK did then its our fault vda isn't in the server?

xr said he forfeited in #utassault and then left... THEN we start running through maps like we always do when we get a forfeit..... no one asked us to wait or anything and WE are the bad guys for not waiting? like what the fuck, we could have just left but we didnt to practice some launches since we had a match after... YOU said you forfeit

but then you decide to come back with wish & insp and many others players.... 12 played for vda gg since we had allowed mercs specifically and only for gabriel since he was in your clan already and I deemed it was stupid to refuse to let him play because of the 48 hours rule so I tried to play fair.

HI PIECE OF SHIT ADMIN WHO MADE THE DECISION CAN YOU AT LEAST TELL ME WHY YOU DIDN'T PUT THE 8-0 RESULT WE SUBMITTED ?!?!??!?!??!?!?

WHY CAN'T YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THIS?!

CAN I KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR BRAIN IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE ?!

the uta rules say this:
Player "Mercs" will be allowed to enter the server only if the
opposing clan agrees. This can be arranged before or during the match;
Please see the Auth FAQ for further details.
so our clan agreed to let gabriel merc only because he was part of
vda, not any other members
wish joining and playing voided that agreement of mercs

how is vda not breaking the rules then "only if the
opposing clan agrees"
we only allowed it for gabe, not for wish & co.

seriously what the fuck

what

the

fuck

IF we had to change server as per league rules why didn't an admin do it, IF vda can ask for a restart because of server problems even AFTER they said they forfeited why didn't an admin reset the motherfucking server?

what the fuck is wrong with you

care to explain ?! no? then go fuck yourself *INSERT RACIAL COMMENT ABOUT POLISH IMMIGRATION IN EUROPE HERE WARRANTING A BAN*

good game fairness, admin(s) won't acknowledge a forfeit after a clanleader said HE DID forfeit and won't explain their deicisions even

no wonder this league is dying, and you've just lost another player that cared about it.

Last edited:
You talking to me?

yeah im talking to you motherfucking piece of dogshit

why dont you ban me using the same common sense you've demonstrated in handling this match result

html you were calling us idiot's because we couldn't connect to the server. and were already running through the maps not waiting for an admin, and it was already about 3-0 before anything was said. that's why i couldn't be arsed with you being a faggot as i want a game and if u care that much about the points have them. but then i decided why let you get away with that and came back with mercs to give you what u deserved , who has the bad fair play morals here ^^

you didnt want to change servers as you never replyed when asked you just wanted the points all along.

First of all shouting at admins doesn't really help you. Please stay calm under the circumstances m8.

And I have to agree with what you've told here that there must have been made a misstake by some people. Did u ask during the match if wish and the others would leave the server? (no surprise it's him btw :lol:) I don't really understand that from your story.

What I understand and feel from the match comment: you were in the server all the time and just went for 8-0 straight away. So you knew they were coming otherwise you would have left the server and ask the admins to end the match and count it as a forfeit?

So it sounds like you've both done some lame things, which aren't correct to do. So I guess a tie is perfectly fine :P

why blame brajan for anything , all he did was his admin job of fixing the server ,allowing us to get into the server , at least he did it before u had finished more maps , u lamer.

Look you morron.
The score hit the fucking 48 hours and since you didn't appealed it it was confirmed.
Why don't you post full irc log here from our talk after match?

I told you clearly. Sort it with XR! If you can't then talk to any admin. I can't see you even trying.
I joined 40 minutes after match started and i have no fucking idea what you were talking about before that's why i said SORT IT WITH XR! You had 48 hours to do it. Deadline passed = score auto submited.

xr forfeited in irc, we dont get the forfeit win explain that twatface and shove your infractions points up your ass

Dear html, wow you almost sound like you care

You have received an infraction at utassault.net Forums. hi

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)/Flaming no shit
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)/Flaming yeah
-------

This infraction is worth 50 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?p=1466191
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brajan View Post
You talking to me?
yeah im talking to you motherfucking piece of dogshit

why dont you ban me using the same common sense you've demonstrated in handling this match result
All the best, die a horrible death
utassault.net Forums hi forums nice to meet you

Look you morron.
The score hit the fucking 48 hours and since you didn't appealed it it was confirmed.
Why don't you post full irc log here from our talk after match?

I told you clearly. Sort it with XR! If you can't then talk to any admin. I can't see you even trying.
I joined 40 minutes after match started and i have no fucking idea what you were talking about before that's why i said SORT IT WITH XR! You had 48 hours to do it. Deadline passed = score auto submited.

I DIDNT TRY???? DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST/EMAILS

I EMAILED YOU TWICE MOTHERFUCKER HOW IS THAT NOT AN APPEAL

I DIDNT TRY???? DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST/EMAILS

I EMAILED YOU TWICE MOTHERFUCKER HOW IS THAT NOT AN APPEAL

oh right score autosumitted innit

hak sumits 8-0 vda 7-7

guess the euro clans with an admin in it score gets submitted not the one inputted by hak nooooooooooooo

html i was pissed off at you being a tosser so i said in #utassault k have the points , not exactly a stonewall forfeit is it , and u were quite happy to accept it in 1 second which proves my point of u wanted the points all along and didn't care about the match at all.

you are the lamer, and i only wish we made it 8-6.

Last warning HTML. One more flame and you're out from here.
Look at your own post.

[15:43:29] * ksa is now known as kosa_off
[15:43:38] * brajan ([email protected]) has joined #utassault

First
As you see i couldn't see that line where XR said "just have the 8-0 i could tgive a fuck lol"

Second
XR denied when i asked him if he said that we clearly gonna forfeit.

Third
It's not a clear forfeit for as they couldn't do shit. UTDC was a bitch for no reason and no matter what they would do they could not join the server. Not to mention you refused to switch servers and play fair game.

I'll ask you once again. Post irc logs from our convo after match or just shut the fuck up.

oh right score autosumitted innit

hak sumits 8-0 vda 7-7

guess the euro clans with an admin in it score gets submitted not the one inputted by hak nooooooooooooo

Since when you can do that? You can't submit 2 different scores for one match. UTA system won't let you. Don't lie dude!

Last edited:
our convo?

you said arrange it with xr or contact an admin

xr was being a douchebag like he still is

so i contacted an admin YOU

perhaps i should've contacted another one

you didn't even bother to reply to my valid concern and respectfull email

so why don't you just go fuck yourself and ban me from the forums since i cant find the delete button on my account

so u think it's fair that we couldn't get into the server , you call us dumbfucks and u just run through the maps before trying to change servers html?

and u still demand the 8-0 even thou we fought back from a 5-0 headstart. i bet if u won 8-6 u wouldn't complain at all , grow up ffs.

In cases affecting a clan an admin is a member of, always try to contact non-biased admin first. That's nothing against brajan or his decisions, but I myself always try to get out of discussion concerning my own clan too. Its just running into problems (as you can see).
Its the first time I read about the whole matter now. No one contacted me before.

You should know, that you can only forfeit league games by either submitting the game result 8-0 to the opposite clan or contact the league administration. That means that an IRC log is not enough to call a game forfeitted.
What is more interesting in my eyes is the usage of mercs in this game. If HaK did NOT allow them by clear statements, vda shouldnt have used them. But as I don't really know what exactly happened and whose side of story is right I can't judge it now.

Leaving it as it is for the moment as I'm not at home and don't have much time right now. I suppose both (html and xr) try to get in contact with me later this evening and we'll look further into it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.