how should we go on with ]uta[ TF2?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
Okay lads, uta was pretty inactive (i refuse to say "dead" here, although that would be more precisely :P).

The Signups for Season2 in this league opens in two days (19 march).
So i'm posting now, to get a glue if we have enough people to built an uta-team.

I guess we all know that an uta-clan will never be a serious gaming team with the aim to pwn opponents.
It's more about having fun and sometimes even UBERing Snipers :rolleyes:.

So let ur statements coming :P

is the UTA TF2 clan still alive???

i just saw the orange box at the store, so i thought.. lets buy it
if the clan is alive, do you need players like me:P?

i loved the game at the begining when playing with martz, doh and rest but it got boring pretty fast tbh. I don't even have steam installed anymore :/

Well, UTA is still alive, but lays in coma. :P

i'm playing more or less regulary. Every 2 days for sure.
Often i see Miez, doh and Bodge playin that game.
Dunno about others tho.

Hmm dunno why Brajan got bored. although it has just 8 (official) maps, all those different classes bring more differences as UT ever had imo.

@ Mush: add your name with ur steam link there: http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?p=1445764

]uta[ is just a gathering of people who happen to be more or less involved on the same forum, atm :P

I'm eagerly awaiting the Goldrush map + achievements (Medic's get them first, yay!).
Earn 35 achievements to claim the overhealer that heals a target to 200% instead of 150%, and in return the ubercharge may be removed entirely.
Then it might even take a little bit of skill to stay alive.. ;)

(..and *ahem*.. I'm still paying for a server noone's using) :]

Hmm dunno why Brajan got bored. although it has just 8 (official) maps, all those different classes bring more differences as UT ever had imo.

I coulde ask the same question about peaple who used to play BF2142 :) I only see MyM playing from time to time but as for me it's the only game i'm playing recently. I still love the teamwork it needs and i'm not bored yet even if there are only 2 achievements left to gain in my stats :P
My second soldier is a General already :)