#vda

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Champ`

The Champ is here!!
Jan 12, 2005
i iz From Jamaica
hi, don't know if this is the right place but i took over vda clan and would like owner in #vda as wolf is now banned from uta (not irc) but has gone from uta not seen him for a while and only he knows the password, is there any way i can do this so i can give my members auto ops etc , thx x

p.s
-Wölf- has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Ask Mym he like Stole Owners , he stole my channel owner frome #23 and give it M1crO for no reasson , i was 3 year channel owner here , comming in the morning back wtf channel owner is bye bye thx mym 23 channel is now in kinda hand. Sorrryy m1c ;P
Think ask him your reasson is fine for become the owner .... inside #vda channel. Reasson frome utas is easy 1 admin like you ,you become @ll fast admin hate you, then you become nothing ;P nix neutral here.

Last edited:
guess nobody can help then *sigh*

Please contact Doh or Martz directly because they are the only persons with powers to do it.
Doh is usually online in the evenings and Martz during work time.

tried , but no reply from either

:edit: if no-one will help me how many days does it take for me to be able to take over the channel as wolf never joins?

(09:41:47) (&HotSecratery) Wolf was last seen here 17 days, 19 hours ago.

Last edited:
Ask Mym he like Stole Owners , he stole my channel owner frome #23 and give it M1crO for no reasson , i was 3 year channel owner here , comming in the morning back wtf channel owner is bye bye thx mym 23 channel is now in kinda hand. Sorrryy m1c ;P
Think ask him your reasson is fine for become the owner .... inside #vda channel. Reasson frome utas is easy 1 admin like you ,you become @ll fast admin hate you, then you become nothing ;P nix neutral here.

Dunno how I ended up in this thread tbh, but I have to say the above is mostly bollocks. Brajan thinks I'm a nob-end from the inner circles of cocks but he still helps out right away when I have a problem :thumb:

yes after 30 days his name registration will expire ... don't know if his ownership of the channel as well tho