Flak Lamness on Overlord

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Im sorry but more and more noobs on std assault these days (dont ask me why)

overlord boiler nearly ALWAYS taken.

i make 2 choises (random).. awlays spawn and come up the tunnels and defend in which case launches win because lack of sniper. or i become sniper and they get the boiler room !!

Std is where players start off learning assault so there are bound to be more noobs there. Either show them how to play or move on to customs/dfp. Don't do any good whining about it.

Look its built into the game. I've seen bots hammer jumping on Mazon to get mini+ammo. Also on a DM map to get damage amp. Hammer launching though is pure hax.

Psh, well flak was built into the game too but it's obviously haxx!!! I rest my case.

overlord boiler nearly ALWAYS taken.

i make 2 choises (random).. awlays spawn and come up the tunnels and defend in which case launches win because lack of sniper. or i become sniper and they get the boiler room !!

:lol: Std is where Quasi taught me to dodge :(

A) You play at bad times, when noobs play.
B) There are actually less noobs on std than there used to be prollly.

your comment is irrelevant. Opi does actually play quite well and does go godlike quite often.

har

... I know, that's exactly what I said, how does that make it irrelevant other than the fact that ~90% of my posts are irrelevant?