UT3: Account names!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ba]V[sE

Mar 13, 2002
Sweden
Since there is more and more players in UT3, a namelist is suggested of accounts being used.
Here it is, just for you to add your friends from UTA!

I will keep this up to date, so just post your account name! :satan:

Used names in UT3:
[DFP]Spitter
=2ceebee=
Ayarodori (Paa`)
atmosf3ar
Ba]V[sE
blackn1nja
Cratos
Hispan1c (Latino)
I<ama$utra
le0 (A ZERO NOT AN O)
lilfree
Mach (machoman)
masterrr
Mcneill
Meteor
mrah
Mr_Cheesey (Mr_Darcy)
N1ghtcr4wler (FaracDiesel)
NiGhTyowl
n3KroZ
Op1uM
peacey
QiutiQ
Sbz
Sl4m (Joko)
smant1e
Sneez
Snuggs
Targetje
TrafyXtreme
Tw|ster
VitzY^
Useless
W1sh
w0ss4g3 (Uzi)
xerxs

Last edited:
i am happy that even after a new ut3 install all names that where in the friend list appear there again after a new install.

:D

I only have seen cratos, felerian and kama the first days of the demo then meteor only itdm :P opium 1 day and mc some days dm and when run out of warfare :P

I only have seen cratos, felerian and kama the first days of the demo then meteor only itdm :P opium 1 day and mc some days dm and when run out of warfare :P

i played more already (dm. vehicle ctf, and ictf) but I saw an unexpected pc failure and had to install every bit new now

Just got me my collector's edition of UT3.

It's pretty fabulous, it comes in a metal case with a front and back storage compartment, and tricky tricky tricky the back is completely empty. Whoodathunk!? So the collector's edition contains a second disk no one's going to care about, a manual which is included with the normal version, a metal case that they chose to fill with air instead of something cool... and some little book I'm never going to read. $10 investment down the drain ;(

Post my name soon as I get it.

So the collector's edition contains a second disk no one's going to care about
Well, that's kinda the only reason people go for the CE in the first place, s'because of those +10 hours of Unreal Editor tutorials.

Start making some maps. :P