Who is playing UT3??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Since I couldnt use my name as its written here I took a complete different nick. As I've played F.E.A.R Perseus Mandate the obvious nick would be Nightcrawler. But as that is taken I'm usin "N1ghtcr4wler" ;)

Yea rofl:) I saw they were recruiting some members, so i gave it a go:P. nice guys btw:).

Do you also have a copy of UT3 Jules?

yes just got it :) ingame nick = Blackn1nja

but you already saw that I added you ;)

[edit] btw, does UT3 have a favorites list, or am I just blind?

Did they email UTA or did they just say so on their forums?

...perhaps they haven't forgotten about us

No, we're not that special.

Jeff Morris said:
While we feel pretty good about this patch, we're calling it beta for the time being. Please don't distribute it beyond your own servers or make it generally available to the public.

but you can't manually input an IP address to save it?

and what's is the command to join a server by IP again? open ip <ip> ?
No, you can't do that yet.

I would be cautious about using the open ip command for the time being, too.
Using the console to connect to an un-patched server will break it; causing it to stop reporting to the master server, thus turning itself into a LAN server instead.

But as said, that issue has been addressed in the first beta patch, which is already running on a lot of servers.

Last edited: