Who is playing UT3??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yep Yep !! I was away most of the time for the last few days. Acceptance will be on its way later tonight :D I'll add most people that post their nicks here. Nice way to stay in touch.

Thx 4 all the replies :)

We can hope for a nice assault mod too, maybe? Would be fun although i don't know if i'd want to play that. Looking mostly to practice tdm/dm and duels.

I think i will join the clanbase 1v1 ladder for ut3. Even if I get owned I just wanna try it, and learn :)

Besides i love to get owned. That's when you learn :P

Last edited:
I got a weird problem now sometimes..
When I enter a Raptor (flying thingy) and fly high the Raptor + screen goes flikkering for 5 seconds :eek: what could this be

dont really like any of the gametypes , and gameplay is ut99 with better gfx imo :(

ut 99 gameplay, that's exactly what I wanted ! More or less, there are some minor "additions" to the movement which are nice. The walldodge combined with hammer opens quite a few interesting options. All in all it feels satisfying.

Sneez I have no idea what that could be, I haven't flewn too much yet :)

what do you guys think of the warfare mode? it's just onslaught imo. (didn't play long tho)

I already tried UED to test what the possibilities are of making an assault map but i didn't found any... I know ued2 but this is a lot more complicated... And a heavy program too:rofl:

If there are fortstandards in ued then you could make an assault map tho.. but i didn't found them yet:rolleyes:

I already tried UED to test what the possibilities are of making an assault map but i didn't found any... I know ued2 but this is a lot more complicated... And a heavy program too:rofl:

If there are fortstandards in ued then you could make an assault map tho.. but i didn't found them yet:rolleyes:

I hope they are, coz im more looking forward to the editor then the game itself! :rofl:

Hopefully ill find a copy in a store tomorrow.

I accepted you Aryan;D

lol I was bored @ work and reading the UT3 topic at gathering.tweakers.net, then I read about a clan recruiting and saw someone reply to it saying that he had 6 years of UT99 assault experience, I was wondering why I didn't know this person, then I saw that it was you :lol:

I got UT3, but my fps are horrible. I use 95% of my RAM memory, and my videocard just sux. In a few days i will have my new videocard and 2 gig of extra RAM memory:D cant wait to play it

lol I was bored @ work and reading the UT3 topic at gathering.tweakers.net, then I read about a clan recruiting and saw someone reply to it saying that he had 6 years of UT99 assault experience, I was wondering why I didn't know this person, then I saw that it was you :lol:

Yea rofl:) I saw they were recruiting some members, so i gave it a go:P. nice guys btw:).

Do you also have a copy of UT3 Jules?