Who is playing UT3??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

2Cb

Jun 8, 2001
Antwerp, Belgium
Hi dudes,

I was wondering who is gonna be UT3-active.

For sure I will, I really like the game so thumbs up !

Anyone who will be (or IS) playing UT3 post here and your nickname !

Mine is =2Ceebee= and I mostly play DM!

Hope to see you on UT3!

Maybe some old players can hook up in a new UT3 clan? :)

Greetings,

2Cb!

I'm playing, ingame ID 'sbZ'.

I have a server set up, running 12 player public DM atm.
Link in my sig. (Can also find it in the server browser, under DM/Pure).

I just see it as ut99++.

Ok, there is no assault, yepp that maybe suxx, but that can be easily solved. Besides dm is more fun, got a bit tired of the click'n spam assault.

After 8 years(almost 9) FINALLY we get something that comes close to replacing ut99 gameplay.

It's all about the gameplay.Graphics don't really matter tbh (since u still play ut99 please dont whine, coz you're here for the gameplay obviously and not for gfx). If you wanted cooler graphics, there was halflife 2 for example (not too mention dozens of others). I won't mention ut2k4 because its unworthy of any comments(imo).

Nice thing tho the graphics are really neat, even with 4 x antialiasing and all maxed out the thing still runs like a charm @1650x1080(unlike crysis *ahem*)

gg epic.

More of where that came from please.

Thank You.

I am going to play it, got my copy already (legal) and I played it on my brothers comp and I like it!

Though what I am waiting for is my ram modules to come back in and my GFX card so that I can play it on my new pc -.- is taking ages GODDAMNIT! Anyway, I am going to play it and my nick is, surprisingly, orchild

Who wants to walk around with that nick anyway? ;p

Same, when i buy a new PC, but i doubt i'll be that active, i like UT99 more ( Try playing UT3 for some hours and then go to UT 99, mouse aim is fooked then :P )

I play it too.

I use Meteor for the nick in UT3 also. Most of the time I play idm, ictf and dm atm.

Yeahhh I forgot UT3 was out and now I need to pay my cell phone bill and buy UT3 :( oh woe is life.