1 new and 1 old league admins ;)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

brajan

<b>League Adm</b><b>inistrator</b><br /><b>For</b>
Feb 25, 2004
/dev/null
First of all thx all who showed interest and offered their help. We appreciate it and we'll keep your applications in our private forum. If we'll be in need again you'll be first to ask.

Second.
Please welcome Carnage` as our new League Admin but also wave to our coming back admin - Basdo.

Give them both some time to get used to some new stuff (Basdo) and learn (Carnage). Imho both of them should be ready to help you with anything in incoming month.

:wave: :beer:

Welcome, im proud to you guys. Dont know how some1 can be interested in admin things of this large site... it must be confusing try keep it working. GL :afro:

Great work admins are doing. Welcome back bas and gl (I know bas will do a good job :P) to RookiE :) :thumb:

Welcome, im proud to you guys. Dont know how some1 can be interested in admin things of this large site... it must be confusing try keep it working. GL :afro:

Consider years back, the league is now just a third of the size it was

As long as Rookie doesnt try to manipulate already long standing rules I dont see a problem, :wave:

Consider years back, the league is now just a third of the size it was

Still time consuming especially with all the repeated amount of unscheduled games in the iAS and proAS leagues. I'd have hated to have had to manage the leagues a few years ago though.

Mr_Darcy(arse) told me that he played in this league when StdaAS had 5 divisions :o.
What year it was?

Hm. Probably around 2000/2001.