One Last Chance!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re open the 2v2 league, I will play/not play

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who said just because you dont play pug your inactive? Pug activity was used as a general idea since most of the active players play pug. Unfortunately, we're not all like you aka go to DOG standard maps, switch teams to defense and camp the Overlord tower vs people who installed UT 5 minutes ago :clap:

:lol: Majority of active players in assault play on pubs and show up for matches. A small handful of div1 players and maybe 5 div2 players play pug, no one else. Majority of people cba to sit around for 3 hours waiting for people to sign and watch a bunch of nerds bitch at each other from behind a monitor.

There's no real basis for activity other than if they're active in one of the other leagues or say they can/will be active in 2v2.:cool:

Maybe I should have made it more clear: The majority of the 2v2 players will be the same people who play PuG, as you said yourself; "the div1 players".

I base this on the fact that a few people in the thread have already said they won't play due to being 'under-skilled'.

And i'm sure more UTA players play pug than publics, except for the division 3 people, even you play quite alot of pugs smant :P

Same for those who voted no, Morph.

cyber-m, DaTeL, Ðeadßoy, Farac|ÐÏ˧ËL, fu2, GRZ, html, HUEY, JACKEL, Lex_Mortis, Martz, Morpheus, Mushroomhead , Raft^, Riv, Ulv , Useless, uZi, Viru$_Z, X-Bomb, zombie

Only people i've seen on pugs etc are html, Morpheus, Raft, Riv, ULV, uZi and XB.

wtf this gotta do with pug teh question is about a 2v2 ladder

wish b4 u quote me re think the list b4 u put names down, I see farc plays obv not as much now, DB,huey, jackel, datel, cyber m, all play publics lol a hell of alot aswell well most of em. Only ppl i DONT see playign is mush, martz and zombie.just saying thats all

Well my comments were in no way inflammatory, or at least not intended. I've spoke to Useless and Iiris privately aswell about that. It wasn't a matter of being right or wrong I just think in a poll which is going to affect a new ladder in the league what the hell is the point in inactive players voting? We know you aren't goin to participate.

Anyway I hope an admin can come in and edit the flames out a some people cant wait to get a dig in at me.

I hope people continue to take this serious as the people behind the idea are.

It really doesn't matter if inactive people aren't interested. The poll is to determine INTEREST so all those people voting no really aren't doing anything harmful at all other than not voting yes. They're just saying candidly that they'd not be interested, not be active or otherwise nonparticipant in the ladder. No problems in that whatsoever :)

Why dont you just start the league and see who wants it? there's enough votes to start it.

And i dont play a lot pugs because its the same people playing it over and over again. Wish is being called names for cheating -ish years ago and everyone has a dig at torp. i just cba with it.

:lol: thankfully useless I wasnt around last night to have to deal with this :D

keep posts on topic, anybody can vote in this thread it is meant to gauge interest from everyone whether they are active or not makes no difference as any decision to be made would be based on the amount of players interested in this.

Topic cleaned.
Any more insult/flame/spam/offtopic posts in this thread will make me very :mad: