AS-LostTemple

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

we forgive u des, ur allowed to have a life too ... in fact wtf am i talking about, back to work bitch :whip:

Very nice map imo. Perhaps a bit too big. The entrance to the temple is probably too small. If I were defending it I'd just stick 2 guys at the back of it and spam the hell out of it, hold the objective for 3 minutes at least :P

Very nice map imo. Perhaps a bit too big. The entrance to the temple is probably too small. If I were defending it I'd just stick 2 guys at the back of it and spam the hell out of it, hold the objective for 3 minutes at least :P

I moved the fortstandard a bit, so now you dont have to walk a bit in to breach it. So spamming it wont do any good anymore.

I got a day off work today, so beta2 will be ready tonight as I didnt have any time during the weekend.

I moved the fortstandard a bit, so now you dont have to walk a bit in to breach it. So spamming it wont do any good anymore.

I got a day off work today, so beta2 will be ready tonight as I didnt have any time during the weekend.

Great. When I first breached it I honestly thought the trigger should be a bit further back. I was surprised how far in I had to run.

Looking forward to the next version :thumb:

Yeah yeah, I ran into a few problems yesterday so spend most of the evening fixing that. Got a few little things that I wanne get done first still but those are just small things. So im gonna need to work about 1 hour on beta2 and then its ready.

But first im gonna take a shower and cook me some food!

Beta2 is ready.

Things ive changed or added;

- Ive put the armour a little higher in the water at the start.
- Added a message when the extra routes are opening at the temple entrance.
- Made a little ''bridge'' below the big bridge. So if you take the secret route you can walk below the bridge and hammerjump up from any side you wish. Ive added a pair of jumpboots there aswell. So defence can jump down to grab them and then jump back on top of the bridge to stop attacking going high. Attackers can get through the high route at chains on there own now aswell. If they jump into the big window at the side and then hj with boots up.
- Changed spawnpoints for defence at the bridge and at the temple.
- Added/changed quite a bit of weapons.
- Made a teleporter to a ''snipertower'' in the temple inside/beside the big cross. Both sides got ledges where you can move around on. Gives attackers more options to launch to aswell. The attackers can try to breach defence spawn room aswell to gain access to the teleporter and go high route towards the switch. But you will need armour (or you will crater jumping down the lift :P) or enough ammo to take out 2 autocannons to get to the teleporter.
- Added a keg in the room after the bridge.

Thinks thats about it.

Still didnt made a end movie. Didnt figure it out yet, never finished a map yet. So I never got to that part! :teehee:

Just gonna watch a movie and after that ill go and find timo to get it uploaded!

timo has no conection atm

if u want it uploaded...
get me on #dog or #utapug ...should be there 4 the next hour...

depends on how good my weed is :P

forgot to say...i´m Che q irc :o

Last edited:
such a nice map harm. being voted on dog like everytime it appear....
League potentiale !! atleast add it to pugserver, so ppl could play it more :)

Keep it up!

... First object is kinda hard getting tho, atleast if the defender reach the water and kill the first wave.

#ALL THE BEERS FOR DES # :d

Last edited:
well the changes are awesome, especially weapon placement makes map flow much better for attackers.

the placement of rocket launcher at chains is also very good, for a while i thought u had forgotten to remove the rocket ammo cos i couldnt find the rocket launcher newhere. The attackers can also use it to launch after they got one of the chains.

also the new defence sniper nest in the big room makes launching nice for attackers, and defenders could use it to launch to the high entrance of the chains.

great job m8y :thumb:

Now a play test to maybe tweak the amount of ammo and armour available and play with the lighting if you want!

I really like it tbh, nice map, easy and understandable objectives, good work Desp! :thumb: