Does any1 still remember the times... ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Kr4ZyIv4N

¿??n? ??? ????
Jul 15, 2001
Berlin, Germany
... where you could play a nearly flame-free match on a public server ? I'm sick of reading ingame-comments, where every 2nd word consists of "noob", "naab" (who the f%&k invented this !?), etc.. I'm kinda sad about what happened to our community over the years. Of course, we always had some idiots around (who doesn't remember that Yasser/Nasty-guy for example :D ), but the behavior on publics these days makes it impossible for newcomers to evolve.
I dunno why i'm writing this (actually i'm pretty bored at work right now ;) ), i guess i'm in a nostalgic mood right now.
Anyway - hope to see some of you normal ppl around soon :)

No idea what severs you played on but they were always flaming when I started, either the fact ppl were cheating by launching, spawn camping or that you had crappy ppl on your team etc, nothings really changed. Only now the flames and servers are different

These days there are sissy flames no longer any ones you'd watch with some popcorn and beer.

Players nicks consist of IRTHEBESTEST / BOONKILLER etc.
These players have found the game last month and tired it for the first time assuming their skills are the dogs bollox. Just laugh and ignore it.

Or use leagueAS140 to ignore it all
Even better Start practice session.:D

Worse then the flames is the fucking LOL spam though as u can't read shit with that going on.

i'm just tryin' to imagine how a submarine-maneuver called "krazy ivan" would look like... :)
i bet there's plenty of vodka and a retarded captain involved...
But i'm a bit curious, why you know these things :)

* whistling "in the Navy" * ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_Ivan

Crazy Ivan is a U.S. Navy term for a Soviet submarine maneuver, characterized by any number of sudden and sharp turns, used by submarine crews to "look behind" them. Because of the acoustic distortions and noise caused by propeller blades, it is nearly impossible for conventional sonar to detect objects directly behind a submarine. So, with sudden turns, the area where the sonar is not effective shifts relative to the current heading of the submarine, causing previous gaps in sonar coverage to be revealed while masking known areas. This gap in sonar coverage because of the submarine's own propeller is commonly known amongst submariners as "the baffles."

i found the solution ages ago
i play with taunts diseable and mute all :P

Dont waynos, im sure m1c tried it...
Didnt work out any good :)

Not fun being good, when your known as a cheater.

Phear forgot to renew the domain name. Scrote/Russ is the proud owner of utassault.net since he realised it had expired and renewed it!