UTAssault Users Meeting 2007

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

IBM

Feb 11, 2003
Kazachstan
Hi i'm IBM - member of this great community for last 5 year.
My english sucks but i hope you'll get my point.
I see most of you on pics on utgallery so i am making this thread to maybe organise a meeting!
The community rocks realy hard and still nice for last years.
My question is any 1 of you have time for a funny UTA meeting weekend with players from this community?
Post it. The year is long and when we have enough peoples interested we can make a vote for where/when we'll do it.
Think some weekend is for most of you not a proplem. I hope to see a lot of ppl interested :)

thx Brajan for the better english why i can maket

Last edited:
aye i just edited title so it's more clear for some ppl here + i'll sticky this topic for awhile :)

Great idea!
It would be nice to organize it during summertime/vacations.
It could be merged with DOG Meet i guess ?!?!?!
Anyone knows good place for this?
Preferred Netherlands or Germany i guess?!

Last edited:
I won't be around... I dont want anyone to see me with all of you gimps! it destroys my good image ;)

I think it sounds like a great idea.
As Brajan said, DoG have a meet every year and this year's venue hasn't been decided yet (hoping for Vienna ;) )

A mass UTAS meet sounds like fun.

good idea, on no in 2000-2003?? we had a Blackpool weekend here in england and an Alton Towers day trip which afaik went down a treat. I myself would be up for it wherever it be, n im sure il be bale to drag nekro the cunt along! n mbe few others