Yes End Of The Year

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyx

Zoetermerrr!!!
Jun 8, 2001
The Netherlands
And again proassault league has been close as ever.
Stdas has been dominated by -8- this year.
And Met has tried everything he could to become IAS champs but not sure if RoF is gonna make it :O

Anyways rest of my post is abt the proassault league ;<

Start of the month 23 wanted to settle the championship vs mega and added them to schedule.
Mega refused to schedule any game with 23 and thus not daring to fight out the championship.

So 23 went to all extent to schedule all 4 games before the admin set deadlines. aka 22nd and got all matches arranged before that time.

Now mega pissing their pants get a freebie from DB because he doesn't want to see 23 champs. While this match hasn't even been added untill what yesterday or even today.

Mega is afraid of playing 23 while they were added at the start of the month and now they get a freebie the 29th.
Gjob you must be proud.

Btw -8- grats on your well deserved 2006 Championship!! :D probably U aswell ;o
and mega can smb ;<

lol its not about not wanting to see 23 as champs

it clearly states that 2 matches are req in Dec then u book 4 to win league

so why shouldnt Mega play 3 ?

only 2 should count anyway so mega are Champs already

If the roles were reversed 23 would have done the same

what we have to do is make sure this situation never happens again

not moan bitch and flame

btw the rules

http://www.utassault.net/leagues/rules.php?leagueid=2

if they broken any of these then you got a just cause to moan

and it seems that both of you have avoided eachother for months

youve not played since

Date of Match: 15/05/2006

Accept Mega are champs 2007

play a friendly in Early Jan and settle it at least you will know one way or the other

2 much crap in rl for pple to bring it into a game thats supposed to be fun

=]DoG[=Deadboy sagt:
well like i say accept they champs then challenge them to a friendly that way all know the truth
=]DoG[=Deadboy sagt:
i really cant see anyother way tbh
m1c0 sagt:
we have to accept it, but I doubt that they ever play us again without being forced to

like i said 23 arranged all before the monthly deadlines because mega didn't wanna play them and now you give them a freebie ;) Mega should have just played 23 and then you wouldn't have had to arrange this freebie match 3 days before the end of the month.

Because i can't get it into my mind that you would want to play mega while their in first place and would never play 23 ever again, what because some of us chat spam. You all had us muted so that can't be the problem ;) And yes we will never play 23 again is a quote from your own players and might even be you aswell DB ;o

Anyways if roles would have been reversed it would be the same, mebe yes mebe not. We will not know ;)

Last edited:
well TuT agreed without being forced to

like I say its the rules that need changing / sorting

so lets try and sort it there

and not diss eachother this will go nowhere and just turn to flame which wont help

the situation

fair is fair it says 2 matches so only 2 should count m8

like I say its the rules that need changing / sorting

so lets try and sort it there

and not diss eachother this will go nowhere and just turn to flame which wont help

the situation

fair is fair it says 2 matches so only 2 should count m8

true let's find a solution for this

ps: DoG will beat mega and will be champs :P

Actually, I think you'll find that 2 matches are optional in this month. If you wish to play 4 matches you may do so. Where does it say only 2 matches count?

Anyways, i really couldn't give a fuck, DJ and TuT can have an extra wank at the end of the year about coming champs from playing DoG. GG :D

Also, this is blindingly obvious that TuT (or whoever is arranging for that clan these days) is afraid to play 23 - is it since DJ left? arguably your strongest player, and same for Biebel. Without them 2 your S-H-I-T-E. I think you know this as well. Funny, you were the one who often said 23 were shit, must not be so shit now if you don't want to play us.

Anyways - Have fun, i doubt there will be a pro league in the next months anyways.

Last edited:
btw DB i wonder why you are in HZ and play a last match 1 game before end of the year ;)

i might have made a ass out of myself with this post. But you must be the biggest lamer in UTA ;)

all i can say really is /golfclap

it clearly states that 2 matches are req in Dec then u book 4 to win league

so why shouldnt Mega play 3 ?
We wanted MeGa to play 3. We wanted to play them. It's them who's backed off and now come running to, shall we say, a lower ranked clan to get their win.

Ok, here we go. Another point of view on this mess Zyx. I don´t really understand why you bring this up in forums but since you did i felt like replying.

We can start here at the beginning of 2006 with a match that 23 thought they were the greatest by beating a non prepared team missing quite a few of the required players to be able to beat such a good team as 23, cause yeah they are good and i can admit that.
Can be viewed here: http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=7576

However, 2 month after that we managed to field a team that beat... oh sorry wrong choice of words "Totally Slaughtered" 23´s best team they can field.
That can be viewed here: http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=7692

After that we were as far as i´m informed never challenged by 23 until now in december when 23 realised that they had to play us to be able to win the league. So they challenged us, we rejected due to christmas and not beeing able to play with certain players required. Many ppl are away, biebel plays on a laptop, Ert has gfx card problems and so on.

Now for the most interesting part:
According to the rules you´r only required to play 2 matches in december and afaik only 2 matches should the points be counted in. 23 booked 3 matches to start with. 1 against a hz clan pip to get some easy 140 points due to the rule of gaining 5% of your own score by winning against a clan in hz. After that, they realised that the score wasn´t enough to win the league so they asked atp for a 4th match to be booked. As an admin is the match arranger for atp we feel this is not in the spirit of the game and admins should not become involved unless a clan breaks the rules which is why we approched DoG to assure our place.

Simple as that.

wow best team never knew me mena ibm would be part of 23 best team :<

anyways we could have settled it nicely this month you didn't dare ;<

We wanted MeGa to play 3. We wanted to play them. It's them who's backed off and now come running to, shall we say, a lower ranked clan to get their win.

Youve had months to sort it but wait till last minute when Mega have a weakened team to steal it

you played a HZ clan so mega will as well

its nowt to do with any one who we or mega play

wow best team never knew me mena ibm would be part of 23 best team :<

anyways we could have settled it nicely this month you didn't dare ;<

Only tween was missing, but feel free to be in your best team?

I cant see why you flame about this, rules is rules. If admin change rules for 2007 it will never be this problem again. Happy New Year 23.

Last edited:
Youve had months to sort it but wait till last minute when Mega have a weakened team to steal it

Firstly, I wouldn't call it 'stealing', both clans are extremely close to the top, nothing is being stolen.

Secondly, whenever we get the chance to play MeGa we always try and do so, whether we have a good team or a bad team. Unfortunatley, in some cases MeGa don't end up on our schedule.

And what a nicer way to end the ProAS year with the 2 best clans who are so very close fighting for the top spot. That's what we wanted.

Last edited:
I saw a discussion similar to this one discussed somewhere before, though that was about ias :rolleyes:

And what a nicer way to end the ProAS year with the 2 best clans who are so very close fighting for the top spot. That's what we wanted, you fail, go back into your hole and die.

Yeah right, since when did you start care about beeing fair Rai, wish, doctaluv, aimbot, lagbot and so on? Allow me to hesitate just a lil bit... no wait... :rofl:

Sorry, but reading that coming from you was just hilarious.

Oh, and sorry for quoting what you originally said. Some1 calmed down your feeling and made you edit it eh?

does this not show that you didn't want 23 to be champs ;< nuff said imo

Status
Not open for further replies.