leagueas140 on multimod server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

animin

Nov 6, 2006
Hello all:wave:

We ave a server Pure|ZP|ASC whis ... 213.19.131.204:7777

CustomGameConfig[0]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="iDM",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ColorAccuGib,QAnnouncer.QAnnouncer",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="iTDM",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ColorAccuGib,QAnnouncer.QAnnouncer",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[2]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="iCTF",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ColorAccuGib,CustomFlags.CustomFlags,QAnnouncer.QAnnouncer,SmartCTF_4D.SmartCTF",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[3]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="sDM",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,QAnnouncer.QAnnouncer",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[4]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="sTDM",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,QAnnouncer.QAnnouncer",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[5]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="sCTF",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,CustomFlags.CustomFlags,QAnnouncer.QAnnouncer,SmartCTF_4D.SmartCTF",Settings="")

I try to ave the leagueas140 on

I don't whant to kep out ictf sctf idm sdm itdm stdm and i whant zeroping on all .

I whant ave zeroping on leagueas140.

can we have the pure zeroping in same time on leagueas140 and the other modes ?

i ave not se the Anemote1.utx in the LeagueAS140_ServerFiles.zip is necessary it to also put it on the server?

i am not a server pro, but i guess i am able to remember that this file has to be on teh client and not on the sever. i can be wrong tho

Anemote1.utx is a client file, you dont need it on the server

You can use PureZP with leagueAS but it doesnt work very well, it will create more problems than its worth, you would be better off switching the ZP you use to zeropingplus which you can find on this forum somewhere or on unrealadmin.org

Thx bartio and MeetYourMaker :P

i crash on server may be a probleme whis this pat of

Engine.GameEngine]
CacheSizeMegs=4
UseSound=True
ServerActors=IpDrv.UdpBeacon
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerQuery
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.mplayer.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerPackages=LeagueAS-CP
ServerActors=LeagueAS-SP.ServerQuery
ServerActors=LeagueAS-SP.ServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=LeagueAS-SP.ServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=UWeb.WebServerand this

if i take zeropingplus can i stay with purezeroping whis my other modes ?

av you an exemple for mapvote line leagueas140 ?

sory for my english :(

I strongly suggest to use latest ZeroPing Plus instead of PureZP in all game types!

ZeroPing Plus is simply same code but with many improvements and few fixes. PureZP or any other ZP version except Plus is not compatible with Assault!

Btw your 'problem' is related with Mapvote as well so please take a look at this topic.

:lol: Brajan is moaning at me because of my definition of 'working but with problems' is not the same as his :D when I say it has problems I mean major ones like you can shoot objectives! happy now brajan? :P

Cant see anything wrong there, if you mean your client is crashing whenever you enter the server then you may either have pure protection and las protection running at same time, disable one of them or you are trying to play Autorip, or another map that uses assaultbonuspack.u or autorip.u package, these will need to be added to server ini
  • serverpackages=Autorip
  • serverpackages=AssaultBonusPack

Think the game config for mapvote is
CustomGameConfig[6]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="LeagueAS140.LeagueAssault",NewPre fix="ZPAS",Mutators="ZeroPingPlus103.ZP",Settings="")
not 100% sure I got right mutator name for ZP 103

You'll obviously need to merge some of your maplists to get all the gametypes on one mapvote page

Last edited:
whis add this
serverpackages=Autorip
serverpackages=AssaultBonusPack

whith no added other chang on server he crash to.

And i must go to remove my asc758 and reinstal him (may be i ave launch assult140 whis the reboot asc)
ASC whas it a probleme for assault140 ?

Ah, those files are dependent on the maps that use those files being installed on the server. If you dont use those maps you dont need the files. download files if you download the mappack those files are contained within it, if you add serverppackages and the .u files are not present then the server crashes as it says cannot find file.

Never tried ASC so cant really comment on it, cant see why it would be a problem but Timo or Cratos would be able to give you a better reason as to whats going on. Can forum PM them, details under admins on utassault.net homepage

it is ok for leagueas140 i can play it was UtPure who breack the server

now i'm on the ZeroPingPlus103 and mapvote :)

other questions:

how can ave little flags-country like whis UtPure (under name players) ?

i think i must instal a new mutator for the hisounds like UtPure ;may be whis QFeedback ?

country flags along side names in LAS can be provided by this, I assume thats what your after.

Hit sounds mutator is built in to LAS, although there is a possibility this was only in a later unreleased version.

country flags along side names in LAS can be provided by this, I assume thats what your after.

Hit sounds mutator is built in to LAS, although there is a possibility this was only in a later unreleased version.

Thx :D

on more bang whis ZeroPingPlus103 i av no weapons on sniper and insta ?

i av try to mutat debug and all commandes;lauch whis amintool and asc to and no weapons(bots can fire but i can't se there rifle ? )

new mapvote

CustomGameConfig[0]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="iDM",Mutators="ZeroPingPlus103.ColorAccuGib,QAnnouncer.QAnnouncer",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="iTDM",Mutators="ZeroPingPlus103.ColorAccuGib,QAnnouncer.QAnnouncer",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[2]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="iCTF",Mutators="ZeroPingPlus103.ColorAccuGib,CustomFlags.CustomFlags,QAnnouncer.QAnnouncer,SmartCTF_4D.SmartCTF",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[3]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="sDM",Mutators="ZeroPingPlus103.ZP_SniperArena,QAnnouncer.QAnnouncer",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[4]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="sTDM",Mutators="ZeroPingPlus103.ZP_SniperArena,QAnnouncer.QAnnouncer",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[5]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="sCTF",Mutators="ZeroPingPlus103.ZP_SniperArena,CustomFlags.CustomFlags,QAnnouncer.QAnnouncer,SmartCTF_4D.SmartCTF",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[6]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="LeagueAS140.LeagueAssau lt",NewPre fix="zpAS",Mutators="ZeroPingPlus103.ZP",Settings= "")

Have you added ZP+ as a serverpackage? otherwise ZP weapons wont display

yes

[Engine.GameEngine]
CacheSizeMegs=4
UseSound=True
ServerActors=IpDrv.UdpBeacon
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerQuery
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.mplayer.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerPackages=LeagueAS-CP
ServerActors=LeagueAS-SP.ServerQuery
ServerActors=LeagueAS-SP.ServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=LeagueAS-SP.ServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=UWeb.WebServer
serverpackages=Autorip
serverpackages=AssaultBonusPack
ServerPackages=ZeroPingPlus103
ServerPackages=MapVoteLA13
ServerPackages=Customflags
ServerPackages=SoldierSkins
ServerPackages=CommandoSkins
ServerPackages=FCommandoSkins
ServerPackages=SGirlSkins
ServerPackages=BossSkins
ServerPackages=Botpack
ServerPackages=QAnnouncer
ServerPackages=CountryFlags2
ServerPackages=SoldierRabid
ServerPackages=SoldierSkins_Metallian
ServerPackages=Soccer
ServerPackages=FragBall
ServerPackages=Haxors 1337-o-mat
ServerPackages=SmartCTF_4D
ServerActors=SmartCTF_4D.SmartCTFServerActor
ServerActors=asc758.asc_server
ServerPackages=asc758
ServerPackages=asc7cc

I think is work but bad. If i run wishout zp+ i ave weaponds and if i run on zp+SinperArena i av no sniper. If i run insta it was the same one.

Dont think it needs any other packages in order to work, id double check its loading the package

login as admin
in console use: admin get Engine.GameEngine serverpackages

Make sure zeropingplus103 is listed, if it isnt check for spaces in the ini and make sure your not loading the mutator from server startup line as well as mapvote

i av to standby the server for tne weekend (training team) . I'm going to do that for monday ...thx :)