ZP mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

why lock it? :o

i'm in a zp ictf cup @ CB rite now and we played our first cup match yesterday.. lost it with 1 cap.. and our omponets had all about 30-60ping and they shure didnt whine a bit over zp.. most of the players has good connections who plays zp.... their team ping was about 50 while our was 150 and it still gave a nice match..

atm i'm gonna w8 4 better con b4 I play more league as matches anyways really cant be arsed 2 play any.. tho had 2 play sum cus sum player probs but now no more fs :wave:

let it die because its evil! :lol:

tbh i dont get ur argument ajax...
one on side u tell 56kers to get broadband because u say u pay a shitload of money for ur connection and enjoy it... fine
but on the other hand u reject rocketcommand because u dont have a powerful pc because u cba to buy a new one or for whatever reasons

theres a little bit of a double standard there right? :\

but on the other hand u reject rocketcommand because u dont have a powerful pc because u cba to buy a new one or for whatever reasons

no i hate rocket command because it is quite simply a map i dont like playing for many reason one of which used to be the preformance on low end pc's, but now i got a nice 9800 pro i dont about fps on any map but yet i still find myself hating the map. As for double standards heck its only what in the uk 5-7 quid more than some dialup to have adsl, not what i would call breaking the bank is it ? Even more so to someone who spends a lot of time playing online games where as upgrading a pc costs lots.

Anyhow cos your reading me all wrong ill sum up whats been said so many times before zp mod can make the game next to unplayable when high pingers join for players on adsl ive seen it happen to me and other have also this is the main problem i have with the mod, no one in their right mind wants that and thats why your trying to flog a dead horse to the deaf.

lets see you try to fix its [rocketcommand's] fps issuses then :rolleyes:
well when you ask for it for a laegue map you have to consider such thing as not everyone has a powerfull pc
ok its like this, cs posted over a week ago the lack of intrest in the thread should of shown that only a handfull of ppl want ZP. So now onto the elitest view point. i payed shitloads of money for my dsl and continue to pay lots every month because i don't the standard 'bt' ping, why the hell should i want my game fucked up by a bunch of 56k whinger`s ? (sorry but had to be blunt this topic is going no where fast)
i dont see where im reading u wrong
u say it fucks up ur game and u dont see y u should put up with high pingers...
well enough i ve said my opinion

Ajax said:
As for double standards heck its only what in the uk 5-7 quid more than some dialup to have adsl, not what i would call breaking the bank is it ? Even more so to someone who spends a lot of time playing online games where as upgrading a pc costs lots.

well in some cases, like SB here, its not about not affording dsl, as he infact pays lots more for his 56k a month than what dsl would cost him... its about not being abled to get dsl/cable where he lives