Zero ping

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Maber

Oct 23, 2002
I play nonzp ictf on cb but also 2on2 funplay now and then. Thing is that these 2on2:ers
always play zero ping. After one game of that, it takes me several days adjusting back to
nonzp. I tried with disabling zp in the zeroping.ini, but felt like it still was there, or my mind
was playing tricks on me :P
My question is: anyone know if this really works or if there is any other way to disable it?

I can't play ZP either, ye when I play it all day then at the end of the day I can play a bit
don't rly know a solution m8 :(

Xcept just disable it with the command everytime u enter the server

mutate_zp off

or somit like that was the command u'll know, as far as I know it gives me my aim back a bit and more confidence :P

-=JeRoEn=- said:
I can't play ZP either, ye when I play it all day then at the end of the day I can play a bit
don't rly know a solution m8 :(

Xcept just disable it with the command everytime u enter the server

mutate_zp off

or somit like that was the command u'll know, as far as I know it gives me my aim back a bit and more confidence :P

ye was that command i used and i didnt feel that zp was disabled anyway... either it was good
server, or just me who imagined it was still there, or it really didnt work. Was hoping that sum
of our leet h4xx members like timo, cratos etc had an answer for me :)