Your Worst Nightmare

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X

xix

So you have some free time in the day. What could be better than a quick UT AS online game? Oh Yeah?

You start the AS brtowser and what do you find?

(1) Every server is empty.

(2) Your chosen server has five [ION] waiting to use you for target practice.

(3) NASTY

(4) NASTY + Yasser Arrafat

(5) Nine year old Korean spawncamping boychix.

Take my advice, don't pick (5). I've been there, done that.
Its not pretty! :(

Sorry NASTY, you should have come higher in the list but some people actually like you! :)

Re: Your Worst Nightmare

XiX, you should have tried the second one, it's very nice practise for you too, just try to beat them (even if it doesn't work, just try) unless you're no longer having fun of course!

I've tried the second option, server was full of ION, MI5 and AI and NRG, and little old me.
Got absolutely pulverised :rollin: think I need more practice.
Did however learn a few tricks from watching them, it was hard enough just watching my own team, they moved all over the place.
Can recommend that option though just not all the time :lol:
Got to be better than the others

Meet

Just noticed that Im now an Invicible Snowman woohoo :p

Sorry Im obviously a bit bored

(2) i like that 1
can always need practice in AS and what better then 5 ION guys waiting to kill you :lol:

and when all servers are empty i play 1 of 109 AS levels i have offline and try to find new tricks and give them a score!!
and otherwise i will play some CTF instagib for some good aiming practice!!

but trying to kill nasty and Yassar Arrefat is a challenge!! never seen them so will look out for them :rollin:

LOL, I just turned all the -8- members on Forum to invincible snowman :)

LOL
I LOVE BEING FROSTY only not in summer me melt :(
can someone send me cold things so i will survive the summer that is comin :rollin:

I tried the second option but they all left!;)

Nasty -Punish me before i punish you-

:) more LOL
1 more possibility: u choose option (2), setname 'Nasty' and give [ION] a friendly and fair match... :p
np, u r welcome,
Ronin2001(ex AMD)

test... (or should i use erika's signature tests?)

hmm... nothing really new... i'm just testing how this pic gets into view... (would be still off-topic in erika's sig tests i'm afraid)
re-editing a message with errors is nice... (still learning)

Re: test... (or should i use erika's signature tests?)

LOL
need a temparory test forum?? just test them in erika's tests :)