XConsole now with support for UTDC v2.x

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Also, take note if you are updating and dont want to use a new xconsole.ini and lose old settings etc. You need to add a few things to get UTDC2 working:

[XConsole.XConsole_CW]
UTDC2Page=True

[XConsole.XConsole_UTDC2Tab]
UTDC2Version=UTDCAMv12

That is all

Updates to version 3.14 rc2:

New login system.

Admin and LAS Mod passwords are now stored for each server. When you visit a server that has a saved pass, the pass is automatically entered into login box. Passes are stored in the form IP: PORT@PASSWORD in xconsole.ini.

If a password changes you only need type the new pass in the login box and log in. The new pass will be stored.

For servers that change IP address you will need enter in the pass on the server and log in. The old IP will still be in xconsole.ini though, so you may find that you will need to manually edit the ini to delete old, unused IPs.

At the moment a maximum of 100 IPs/passes are saved. I hope this will be enough for everyone.
The IPs are stored as Cred[0-99] for admin login and ModCreds[0-99] for LAS Mod login.

Bah i still got old problem i reported month ago.
No i don't have tons of demos. In fact i have NONE!

:(

Attachments

• UnrealTournament.txt
    5.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Can you go through the steps needed to repeat the crash. Or does it just do it instantly you start UT?

The error is:

Code:
Critical: UWindowComboListItem Transient.UWindowComboList31.UWindowComboListItem395 (Function UWindow.UWindowList.Sort:0084) Ru
 naway loop detected (over 10000000 iterations)

Its a combo list item but I can't tell which combo it is by the error.

It might be helpful to open up XConsole.ini and set all the pages to false (at top of ini) then see if it still happens. If it works without crashing, try enabling each page one at a time until you find the culprit.

Does it crash with regular console too?
nope

Can you go through the steps needed to repeat the crash. Or does it just do it instantly you start UT?

The error is:

Code:
Critical: UWindowComboListItem Transient.UWindowComboList31.UWindowComboListItem395 (Function UWindow.UWindowList.Sort:0084) Ru
 naway loop detected (over 10000000 iterations)

Its a combo list item but I can't tell which combo it is by the error.

It might be helpful to open up XConsole.ini and set all the pages to false (at top of ini) then see if it still happens. If it works without crashing, try enabling each page one at a time until you find the culprit.

It crashes right after i press ESC to skip intro. It works now but after removing xconsole.ini (clean one from your site).

I'll try disabling pages one by one later and see if it changes anything.

I wonder if it's anything to do with the format of the ini - i.e. I'm working on it and saving it in linux but converting to dos (linux doesn't have the line feeds at end of line). You could try copying all the text into a new notepad file and using that. It may be the problem.

It crashes right after i press ESC to skip intro. It works now but after removing xconsole.ini (clean one from your site).

I'll try disabling pages one by one later and see if it changes anything.

same happened to me in 1st 2 times after install xconsole, when i pressed ESC to skip intro.
I put ut in safe mode and put back the old console and then again xconsole and now is working...
dunno if helps but ok hehe

Last edited:
Ok i got it working now.
I have to set "DemoPage=False" otherwise it crashes ... as i said i nave NO demos in my UT folder so maybe it doesn't likes NULL's as well as bazillion of demos? Anyway it works here now.

Where is UTDC2 page?

Nevermind had older version after trying to fix my problem.

Attachments

• xconsole.jpg
    xconsole.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Can you try puting this file in your system folder (rename to XDemo.ini), enabling the demo page and see if it works?

Attachments

• XDemo.ini.txt
    24.4 KB · Views: 90