Wondering if i'm D only who has this ezboard error

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

R

Russian Mi6

So often it happens to me that i get an error in ezboards because an ADVERTISEMENT BANNER! can't be loaded and it's always an adress like this:

ad.doubleclick.net/adi/vp...d=15877551

When it happens i only get this white error screen in internet explorer and not the forum i asked for With the consquense that i have to click 100 times on BACK till the forum is finally loaded with a working banner....Am i the only one who has this problem ? ?

Re: Wondering if i'm D only who has this ezboard error

I had 1 worse, an ad pops up and I crash, couldn't even ctrl-alt-del had to hit reset

Well

Do as I did when I got annoyed, asked for a bannerremove programme, my life changed a big time when I got the programme from www.winwasher.com, whoever put up the link first thanks you saved my online life ... oh well serious it rocks, does the job neat fast and efficient.